BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Morgan Z.
Denver , CO
Netflix is amazing! I love to watch mindless movies or binge watch OITNB (which I immediately regret since I'll have to wait another year before I can watch a new episode). I love the revivals that are coming out for and cannot wait to binge the new Gilmore girls.
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix and chill is SO real. I remember life before Netflix- and I'm glad I don't have to be without it anymore. For $8 a month with the amazing selection, it's a staple for my entertainment.
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
Netflix is "Bae"💗 no but really I live in a small dorm on campus so I spend the majority of my time on my bed watching TV ... Well cable tend to play a lot of the same shows so I turned to Netflix and oh my it is full of variety from funny ,romantic or scary movies !
Paige B.
Eagan, MN
Rose: If you only having the steaming feature you still get a ton of great variety. All the best shows and some really great movies without interruption. And at a great low price. Thorn: You don't get the shows right away and some of the newest are not on there at all.
Vanessa C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I could probably watch Netflix all day.... oh wait I have! you do have to pay for it, but for all your shows in one place, and even some new ones you can't beat that! I went without cable for almost 3 months and never ran out of things to watch! Definitely a MUST HAVE!
Yessi F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love Netflix. Cable doesn't even exist to me anymore. I love watching all my favorite shows and even watching movies I never heard of but I do wish they would show some of the new movies
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
California, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Awesome, nothing else better describes netflix. You can watch seasons in a day or spread it out. You can make a list and share things for later. Everything is tailored towards you.
Seraih B.
Cincinnati, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to love Netflix for the simple fact that it was easy to use and that I could stream some of my favorite shows/movies from my couch! But now I love Netflix even more for all there new shows they are creating such as Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Daredevil!
Shaye S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've had a lot of luck with Netflix. I think it's worth the price if you're going to use it a lot, which I do. It's definitely opened me up to watching a lot more that I usually would. I've found a lot of new favorite TV shows and movies. It is addicting though.
Timothy K.
Port Arthur, TX
Netflix is my favorite subscription ever it has everything I have ever thought of it has everything I want to watch it's very affordable very cheap customer service is so great I just love it
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?