BY NETFLIX, INC. #4 in Websites

Cassandra W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My family and I cut the cable and ditched our satellite TV in favor of streaming. There are great TV shows and movies for everyone, and I really like how there is a section just for kids so you can direct them there and they won't get a glimpse of the more graphic cover photos.
Elena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think everyone should have a Netflix account. It's one of the best things to use if you don't have regular cable (like myself) and it's pretty inexpensive. There is always something new to watch or something to explore. Plus, how else can you watch orange is the new black? :P
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I see Netflix, I think it's great that only 8 dollars a month can view as much content, the only thing I dislike is that more should upgrade their series and movies, have many old things.
Barbara A.
Clark, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best and worst things that have ever entered my life. As a college student I spend so much time on netflix but they really need to update the movies and TV shows.
Victoria H.
Netflix is bae!! lol no but seriously it works well has many categories to choose from! It works on any electronic device you can download it on! I have it at home, my phone, and iPad! It's affordable!!
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Works great, but they keep changing the layout. I wish they'd cool it with the updates, because it takes a while to install on a PS3. I love that they have their own original shows now, and some more obscure movies that you can't find on other streaming services. Very good.
Kenzie A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is such a great deal! For less than $10 a month, and the first month free, it's a steal. I can always find a movie that I like or a new TV series to start. I don't like Hulu very much because of all the commercials that you have to deal with. Netflix has zero commercials!!
Jen S.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix and its original programming, but they really, really need a better user interface. It's very difficult to find shows. I want to filter out kid's shows. I want to filter out foreign films. I want to filter out straight-to-dvd. I need more advanced search options!
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is totally worth the money. I actually cut my cable and have just used Netflix for the past year. It's really easy to use and has great varieties of TV shows and movies! I would highly recommend it to anything. My husband and I rarely rent movies anymore! We love it!
Ashley P.
Netflix is absolutely amazing. They have such a great selection of shows and movies for people of all ages. It is so much cheaper than cable and you don't have to worry about annoying commercials.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?