BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I live by Netflix. It is so convenient to not have to wait on commercials. Everything is at your fingertips and all kind of new movies and shows are always on Netflix. They even have their own series which is stellar!
angie s.
I love netflix. I use it all the time when I need to wind down in the evenings or when I cant sleep. I'ts pretty east to navigate around the app, just punch in what you're looking for and you'll most likely be able to find it. sometimes I find the variety of stuff to be lacking but a great site overall.
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA
Netflix is a monthly subscription where you can watch movies, documentaries and TV series. It is affordable and the quality is amazing, HD. The cons are that they take a while to upload TV series. I love Orange is the New Black, How I met Your Mother, Unbreakable, Pretty Little Liars among other series.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Great alternative but the company takes off movies too often and doesn't have many licensed movies. I'm glad they have Quentin Tarantino movies though. If they obtained more Disney movies it would be a lot more worth it
Jessica K.
I actually really love Netflix. I do not watch much cable, even though we have both. It's $9 a month. I love all the series and movies. No commercials and you can binge watch. My only problem is they should add more new movies. I recommend this service to anyone who is looking for a streaming service.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
When it first came out, Netflix was very revolutionary. Lately, they just don't seem to have the most up to date shows and movies quite like Hulu or HBO/showtime. Their prices went up and services went down. I will be canceling my subscription soon, just wish they would provide newer shows and movies.
Jacqueline C.
Phoenix, AZ
Netflix is great!! So many shows and movies for an affordable price a month. I do wish they had more recent shows but I'm hoping that will change. And I like how they have a option for kids for my toddlers profile.
October H.
Wilmington, OH
The only reason I would get Netflix again is to binge watch my favorite TV shows or get caught up on them. Sometimes to watch movies but by the time I finish all the movies on there, there is never anything new to watch. I would also get it to watch somethings away from home on my laptop or phone.
Sarah S.
I think Netflix is the most important thing to have these days. You can catch up with older shows and movies and watch Netflix originals, which are usually really good. The price is really good for the selection.
Dalton A.
This app is pretty great, there are a lot of awesome shows and movies right at your fingertips. The only downside is that the movie and show collection isn't 100% all the time. Many of the horror movies are terrible B list pictures that aren't worth the time. It's definitely a let down in some aspects
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?