BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
If you don't know what Netflix is, you're obviously living under a rock. As a college student, I like to say I major in Netflix because that's all I seem to do. It's easy to use, low in price, and convenient. Just beware, you may not see the sun for many days in a row if you open a Netflix account.
Jacqueline C.
Phoenix, AZ
Netflix is great!! So many shows and movies for an affordable price a month. I do wish they had more recent shows but I'm hoping that will change. And I like how they have a option for kids for my toddlers profile.
Breanna C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix. I love watching movies and TV series that people suggest me to watch. Its a great alternative to use whenever there is nothing to watch on cable. I found a few things that I like to watch on there
Kelly R.
Oceanside, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite app! When my husband is away on work trips, Netflix keeps me sane and gives me something to do after work. Love the variety of movies and shows, especially the Netflix exclusive ones! (OITNB being my favorite). I wonder if $8.99 is too much to pay per month though, but for now, I'm hooked!
Lily H.
Netflix... where would I be without it?? My family and I got rid of satellite and bought Netflix and Hulu to save money. I must say that I am very pleased with that decision. Not only can I watch a full series, but I can also watch new movies and television shows that I have never heard of before!
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What Netflix does and is doing is so amazingly innovative. They are essentially taking away cable! And it's incredible for them. Streaming everything is so much more convenient and it's awesome to have so many different titles at your fingertips whenever you want. I totally think the service is worth it!
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
When it first came out, Netflix was very revolutionary. Lately, they just don't seem to have the most up to date shows and movies quite like Hulu or HBO/showtime. Their prices went up and services went down. I will be canceling my subscription soon, just wish they would provide newer shows and movies.
Dalton A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This app is pretty great, there are a lot of awesome shows and movies right at your fingertips. The only downside is that the movie and show collection isn't 100% all the time. Many of the horror movies are terrible B list pictures that aren't worth the time. It's definitely a let down in some aspects
Julia N.
I love having the Netflix app on my phone. Yes, it is a small screen. But when I want to watch an episode or two before I go to bed, but I am particularly lazy and want to lay down, I can't handle more than a phone anyway. It works smoothly in the app and synchronizes with my account perfectly.
October H.
Wilmington, OH
The only reason I would get Netflix again is to binge watch my favorite TV shows or get caught up on them. Sometimes to watch movies but by the time I finish all the movies on there, there is never anything new to watch. I would also get it to watch somethings away from home on my laptop or phone.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?