BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I see Netflix, I think it's great that only 8 dollars a month can view as much content, the only thing I dislike is that more should upgrade their series and movies, have many old things.
Barbara A.
Clark, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best and worst things that have ever entered my life. As a college student I spend so much time on netflix but they really need to update the movies and TV shows.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Works great, but they keep changing the layout. I wish they'd cool it with the updates, because it takes a while to install on a PS3. I love that they have their own original shows now, and some more obscure movies that you can't find on other streaming services. Very good.
Victoria H.
Netflix is bae!! lol no but seriously it works well has many categories to choose from! It works on any electronic device you can download it on! I have it at home, my phone, and iPad! It's affordable!!
Jen S.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix and its original programming, but they really, really need a better user interface. It's very difficult to find shows. I want to filter out kid's shows. I want to filter out foreign films. I want to filter out straight-to-dvd. I need more advanced search options!
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is totally worth the money. I actually cut my cable and have just used Netflix for the past year. It's really easy to use and has great varieties of TV shows and movies! I would highly recommend it to anything. My husband and I rarely rent movies anymore! We love it!
Ashley P.
Netflix is absolutely amazing. They have such a great selection of shows and movies for people of all ages. It is so much cheaper than cable and you don't have to worry about annoying commercials.
Brittany H.
Dallas, TX
I love Netflix. The only thing I don't care for is that you can't find super recent stuff on here. And since there isn't blockbuster you can't just go see the movie right away when it's out of theaters.
Lauren M.
Easley, SC
LOVE LOVE LOVE Netflix, however, I wish that newer shows and movies were on there. It seems like a lot of movies and shows that came out a long time ago aren't on there. I think they need to speed up the process, if we are paying for it we should be able to see what we want!
Jennifer B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix has replaced cable for me. i can watch what ever i want when ever i want i don't have to worry about commercials. i like that they are coming out with new netflix original series. some are awesome like orange is the new black, funny like unbreakable and the likes.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?