BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Absolute favorite service for watching shows and movies. Has a good selection of things to watch and they're constantly adding new ones! I highly recommend signing up for Netflix, 100% worth the price!
evelin s.
Santa Barbara, CA
Has good movies, but sometimes its just too hard to find something good. They also take out movies after a while. Oh and on cellphones, tablets uou can't browse at all the movies they have on netflix
Mariah B.
La Mesa, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Netflix! It is a great way to catch up on old shows and movies. You can use Netflix anytime and anywhere. My favorite thing to do is come home after work, watch one of my favorite shows on Netflix, and drink a beer. I definitely recommend you purchasing Netflix!
Claudia H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is fantastic, no commercial is a plus point too. I love to watch some series and not gonna have to see or keep pushing fasr forward button to avoid the commercial & i love to watch some marathon of my favorite TV series. Waiting for season 2 their original series Bloodline
Mary A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix has given me hours of pure entertainment with an extensive collection of movies and shows of all genres! The subscription for four devices is affordable and has a lot to offer in my experience!
Cassandra W.
My family and I cut the cable and ditched our satellite TV in favor of streaming. There are great TV shows and movies for everyone, and I really like how there is a section just for kids so you can direct them there and they won't get a glimpse of the more graphic cover photos.
Kenzie A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is such a great deal! For less than $10 a month, and the first month free, it's a steal. I can always find a movie that I like or a new TV series to start. I don't like Hulu very much because of all the commercials that you have to deal with. Netflix has zero commercials!!
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix. It's so nice to have hundreds of titles at my finger tips. But I am frustrated they've taken off some of my favorites lately; but that's life.
Love that you can have multiple profiles as well!
Sara L.
Norfolk, VA
I have been with Netflix since 2006. In this day and age, that is a lifetime. I absolutely love it. Discovering new television shows I can marathon over a weekend, is the best. The perfect thing for an introvert like me. I just wish they had more current shows available. Oh and more Korean shows too!
jamie h.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
They really don't have a lot to offer and most of their original content is garbage. Netflix used to be better.. I can't seem to find anything to watch on it at all anymore and they upped the price.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?