BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Julie C.
Washington, PA
So many movies for such a great price. I like how a lot of great classics are on there which I love. I do wish you could get newer movies sooner but you really can beat the price for hundreds of movies.
Megan S.
Anderson, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My family loves Netflix it has something for everyone in the family. Netflix is very affordable we cut out our cable and switched to this. I would highly recommend it we've never had a problem out of it.
Maria Zobel B.
Netflix all day long!! They have wide variety of choices to watch, movies, series, etc. they are also classified in their different genres. They are also always updated like most of the new movies are in here!
Steph L.
We don't have cable, and haven't had cable for almost 3 years now. I wish that Netflix was able to get more recent shows and movies and be able to get the newer seasons sooner than a year after the season is finished. I know that it isn't Netflix's fault, but that's my only complaint.
Christine  L.
Allenwood, PA
Netflix is our alternative to cable! We love it. There are so many choices for everyone in our family from the kids to the adults. We also have the DVD subscription for the movies we want to want to watch that aren't available instantly all while paying a FRACTION of the cost of cable!
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Thank god for the netflix app! i find myself using the app quite often if I'm not able to sit down in front of the TV to watch something. a lot of times when i can't sleep, i will pull up the app on my phone and watch an episode or two of a TV show until I'm tired enough to fall asleep.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is life. We actually got rid of cable because we were only using Netflix! We just have streaming services, but that's more than enough. I love that they change out their inventory every month too!
Alissa R.
Wasilla, AK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I do wish they would add newer movies, more popular ones. But I still have keep my subscription because I find myself watching it daily! This helped me discover some of my all time favorite TV shows.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love, love, LOVE netflix!! It has some great classics along with brand new things. I don't know what I would do without it. My husband and I decided to get this and hulu instead of cable- so far this gas been a great decision! I just wish they would update the TV shows faster...
cienna b.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am addicted to Netflix! I look forward to coming home just because i get to watch Netflix! Its constantly being updated with new movies and shows so you never get bored of it! I've watched so many new things that i would have never watched before!I don't even watch cable anymore!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?