BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Keisha J.
Lancaster, CA
Having Netflix eliminates the need for cable, I use it to watch all my favorite shows and find so many great new movies and shows to watch. With most shows Netflix is not caught up with the current seasons on TV but for my busy and hectic life it works being able to watch at my own pace.
Maricel O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is really really slacking on these great movies out here . I'm on my laptop as we speak watching American horrid story season 5 and I love it . They're pretty up to date with shows which is great .
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is my favorite thing in life. The quality is amazing, the subtitles are almost always on point, and there is so much variety. I am never bored with Netflix and I can always find something to watch.
Is the best of all movie apps, with a wide variety of movies and the best series currently on netflix, I watch whenever I can, great tool with very useful mechanisms, I know for sure, because those who do not know is worth trying, the value is very cheap for the services offered
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is great, Its easy to get completely consumed in a show and the variety is amazing although Id really like "My Fair Lady"(hint hint netflix). I often catch myself staying up way too late but i really like the variety especially when it comes to indie flicks and documentaries
Christina E.
My best investment! Netflix and chill kind of day/night doesnt matter movies for anyone and good way to watch old movies that no longer are sold in stores and countless seasons of variety of shows yes!!!
Randi B.
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use my netflix daily. Since I work on my computer (with dual monitors) about 8+ hours a day, it is nice to be able to watch a movie or catch up on my old favorite shows while getting work done. For 8 dollars a month you cannot go wrong, and it appears they have something for everyone.
Marisol j.
Netflix is my life! I absolutely love the shows, movies and TV series that they have. my list is huge because I always find movies that I want to watch. all I need is time to actually sit down and watch everything. some day! love how its not pricey and multiple devices can have access.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is a great way to see a lot of B rated movies that no one has ever heard of. Occupationally you'll find something worth watching, maybe even two things, for every time I have searched for something in particular to watch, it hasn't been on there. Not worth the money to me.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
I have such mixed feelings about Netflix. Of course I'm not going to break up... I mean give up my subscription but, I feel like the variety of movies isn't great! I don't have a life people, I need MORE!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?