BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is an American global provider of streaming films and television series. Netflix started as a DVD-by-mail service in 1998, and began streaming in 2007. Netflix expanded with streaming to Canada in 2010 and now serves over 190 countries.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix has been a godsend especially when favorite shows have been in the repeat season during the holidays. They're always adding new programming especially original programming! I love Grace and Frankie that show makes me laugh so hard I cry!
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
The number of times that I've looked at the countdown from one episode to the next, and thought "What am I doing with my day?" is unreal. I watch a lot of Netflix and they have tons of new shows that you can watch from beginning to end. It's not the greatest for movies all the time, but that can either be a hit or miss.
Viviana N.
Omg I love Netflix! I do not go a day without using it! If I do not use it I get cranky lol . If I am not home to use it then I use it on my phone! Ever since I got Netflix I don't even watch my cable anymore. I just love this because I can watch series and when I finish them I watch a different one! It is also so cheap!
SJ H.
Santa Monica, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix! It's the best way to watch some shows I haven't had the time to watch before. Nice streaming, speed is nice. The only thing I have against it is that they don't have the same catalogue for every country. So, sometimes I see a website recommending movies on Netflix and I can't find it and I live in the US.
Kyndra B.
Copperhill, TN
I love Netflix. It has a wide variety of movies and shows, but I wish there were more. I also wish new seasons of shows would be added on quicker as well as movies. It's easy to navigate though and the prices are amazing. I highly recommend to everyone. It's definitely worth it.
Linli F.
San Diego, CA
NETFLIX & CHILL, GUYS. If you don't have a hobby, you do now. Netflix has SO many new amazing originals that are addictingly great TV shows. On top of that, it has all the old classics that you grew up with. Good quality movies and shows, including international options with subtitles if your heart desires. I love Netflix & so will you!
Kandyce M.
Hanover , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix even if it causes me to binge watch! I've discovered new shows and movies and get to catch up on old favorites without having to buy the box set. I love that I can watch Netflix on every one of my devices and having a separate "account" for each family member is perfect! Definitely worth the price!
Lauren K.
Aberdeen, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix.....you take up all of my time.  When I should be cleaning, I am binge watching. When I should be going out and living my life, I'd rather just be at home binge watching shows. I just wish Vikings would get added to the website....cause I can watch on Amazon Prime....but they don't have SmartCast on their app.
Clare s.
Sanford, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix. Using this program to binge watch my favorite shows is probably the ultimate time killer. The only downfall is if you don't know what you want to watch, you'll be there forever trying to browse and figure what you want to watch.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?