BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix has been a godsend especially when favorite shows have been in the repeat season during the holidays. They're always adding new programming especially original programming! I love Grace and Frankie that show makes me laugh so hard I cry!
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
The number of times that I've looked at the countdown from one episode to the next, and thought "What am I doing with my day?" is unreal. I watch a lot of Netflix and they have tons of new shows that you can watch from beginning to end. It's not the greatest for movies all the time, but that can either be a hit or miss.
Viviana N.
Omg I love Netflix! I do not go a day without using it! If I do not use it I get cranky lol . If I am not home to use it then I use it on my phone! Ever since I got Netflix I don't even watch my cable anymore. I just love this because I can watch series and when I finish them I watch a different one! It is also so cheap!
SJ H.
Santa Monica, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix! It's the best way to watch some shows I haven't had the time to watch before. Nice streaming, speed is nice. The only thing I have against it is that they don't have the same catalogue for every country. So, sometimes I see a website recommending movies on Netflix and I can't find it and I live in the US.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is an American global provider of streaming films and television series. Netflix started as a DVD-by-mail service in 1998, and began streaming in 2007. Netflix expanded with streaming to Canada in 2010 and now serves over 190 countries.
Meagan H.
Dodge, NE
I am not a fan of going to the movies very often. I really love how we can find what ever movie we or TV show we want and get them sent to the house and can decide if we want to buy a movie. I love how I can stream movies also.
Kyndra B.
Copperhill, TN
I love Netflix. It has a wide variety of movies and shows, but I wish there were more. I also wish new seasons of shows would be added on quicker as well as movies. It's easy to navigate though and the prices are amazing. I highly recommend to everyone. It's definitely worth it.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix. I just feel like sometimes there's not enough on there or nothing that I'm ever in the mood to watch. So genres some months where I pay to watch absolutely nothing and other months where there's so much to watch.
LORI L.
Whittier, CA
Netflix has a fun variety of movies for all ages. I love that we are able to create our own account with all of our favorite movies and suggested movies. A MUST watch Netflix Original would be "Stranger Things" (OK for kids too) "Orange is the New Black" (18 and Over) and Kimmie Schmidt ( has a 80s-90s vibe)
Kandyce M.
Hanover , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix even if it causes me to binge watch! I've discovered new shows and movies and get to catch up on old favorites without having to buy the box set. I love that I can watch Netflix on every one of my devices and having a separate "account" for each family member is perfect! Definitely worth the price!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?