BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

BreAna B.
Waco, TX
I LOVE NETFLIX!!!! The only complaint I have is how long it takes to get a new season onto a serious or how long it takes to get a particular movie that i want to watch.
Tabitha M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is my go to for movies and tv shows. I like having the convenience of it without paying the high cost of cable. It’s a nice thing to have and very affordable.
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love Netflix. I can binge watch all of my favorite shows, and shows I've never seen. There's something for everyone on here. Netflix is even loved by my 7 year old.
Tammy V.
Love Netflix. Has a good variety of movies. Wish there were more things that were able to download. Also would like to see more TV shows besides Netflix originals.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Amazing! You can find the best tv shows, movies & documentaries for a great price. I’ve been having Netflix for over 7 years now and you can never go wrong with it
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love watching all my favorite shows. Even when Netflix takes them away. I still watch Netflix. I think they should keep all the hit shows and not put crap (B to D) films on there. I think the price is getting up there. I'm kinda in the middle of the road right now.
Rebecca R.
I absolutely love Netflix all of the original shows the price is great it's convenient it's organized and the suggestion are usually spot on I am worried about the whole Disney separating from them worried that a lot of shows will disappear but other than that I love it
Kendall K.
A must have for everyone - there are so many shows and movies that appeal to all ages available for about $10 a month (depends on when you purchased it and which level you have). Not sure what I would do on rainy days if it weren't for Netflix. Would definitely recommend.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix so much that I don't even have cable anymore. I love that I can have all 5 users in my family have their own account and they don't interrupt each other. I like the large variety of series and movies and there is always something new to watch.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is the best thing in life. Everyone’s using it now and it has gotten more and more popular because the original series are just that good. I have had Netflix for 5 or so years and I’ll never get rid of it. I will say, their movie selection needs to get better.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?