BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

adrian m.
Saint Elmo, IL
My family is Netflix crazy! It is so easy to use, my 3 year old can run it.. We each have our own user profile, so there is no more having scroll through dozens of childrens shows.. We use netflix allday, everyday.. It is a great value for the price..
Savannah L.
Eureka, CA
Completely addicted to Netflix!!! I have the app on my phone, iPad, and it's on my smart tv. It does suck that you have to wait a while to watch new shows and movies. But you have so many options, and it's not a bad price at all!!
Dominique P.
Newton falls
If I could give this a million stars I would. If you don't have Netflix you are seriously missing out. It has everything you ever want to watch and there are even some specific Netflix series that I acutllay couldn't stop watching!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I love Netflix. It's cheap and has a bunch of good shows. Shameless is my favorite show to watch. They also have all of the seasons of friends, that 70s show, the office and so much more. They could honestly step their movie game up.
Leila A.
I love Netflix. The original shows such as Schitt's Creek, OITNB, and The Ranch are great! I don't like having to wait a whole year for the new season to come out. Also, I don't like how they take away good shows. It's more movies that shows. A lite of the content is older content but it's a great service that we watch daily!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I don't know what I would do without Netflix, I definitely wouldn't be able to binge watch TV shows that's got sure. Very cheap and in my opinion better than cable. They are constantly updating so there is always some old and new to watch!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is great if you want to watch shows. They have a bunch of series and you can sit in front of your TV and binge watch for hours. I do wish they had more newer movies to stream than they do. All in all, Netflix is great.
Alyssa T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Member for 6 years and don't plan on cancelling! its a great variety from kids to older adults. i love that you can create certain profiles and save movies you would want to watch, to whats recommended to you & its mobile too!!
Brandon  W.
Rocklin, CA
Mixed on this, I kinda like, I must seeming I have it. But I find there to much romcom and family in it and less horror mainly b grade. Generally every time I look for a movie they don't have it. I think about getting rid of every month. So maybe good lol. Think about what you watch before getting it, thou it's cheap.
Shonna B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love having Netflix anywhere I go. It would be great if they have updated the shows faster but still love it. I was able to get through a whole series of Brother and Sisters and many more. My daughter loves this too because of all the different shows she can choose from. What I really enjoy is that I am able to do some productive work at work and have Netflix in the background just for some noise. Netflix goes anywhere you have internet.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?