BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
I love Netflix. I've had the application for a months now. I never run out of shows/movies to watch. If I missed a few episodes of my favorite show then I can catch up on it when it comes out on Netflix .
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
This is such a good idea and such a great product. We use Netflix and Hulu instead of paying for any television services. You can watch shows and movies. A lot of the times, brand new stuff is brought to instant streaming. I wouldn't recommend paying the extra $8/month for physical discs though.
Michelle B.
I watched Netflix alot when I first got it. I really enjoyed the app and the variety. Now though, it just seems like the same content. There needs to be an update to more shows with newer seasons added sooner.
Emily  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I don't think there's anyone who doesn't like Netflix! You can always find something to watch on Netflix. They have such a large variety of movies and shows. I love when you find a old show that you haven't watched in forever and it turns up on Netflix! It's a great way to procrastinate ;p lol
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix. I use it almost everyday. It is a great thing to have when I want to catch up or start watching a t.v. show. I like to watch shows that I may have missed on TV or that are still on TV that I want to catch up on. I just wish they would update the movies more often. Great price.
Beena B.
Ayer, MA
I love to watch movies on Netflix , and great when traveling you can download shows to watch offline. But the only thing is they don't add new movies as often as we would like , even when we tell customer care they don't add those movie .. for the price for that many movies and shows are perfect.
Ashley Y.
Fayetteville, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What did we even do before Netflix? I am especially loving the Netflix originals like Orange is the new black and The Fall. I'm a perpetual binge watcher, I'll admit. And now, I am even happier with netflix with the announcement of their new maternal/paternal leave policy. GO NETFLIX! YOU ROCK!
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix. I use it almost every night instead of cable. Although I wish it would tell me when certain shows would expire and be removed. Also I wish I knew which shows were added and how long they are staying
Alexis K.
Covington , GA
I love Netflix. There is a reason why people love to stay home just to get on Netflix. They have a variety of stuff to watch on there, maybe too much to watch. The only problem I have with Netflix, although they have a lot of shows/movies it would be better if they had more relevant shows/movies.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Let's face it, Neflix has made cable obsolete, and that's something I will always be grateful for. If it wasn't for Netflix I never would have been able to escape the hell that is the major cable companies.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?