BY NETFLIX, INC. #4 in Websites

Monet M.
Netflix used to just be a mail in movie business and now with their original shows there is a lot of good stuff to watch on Netflix. I do wish they had more shows from regular cable TV that I could watch as well as movies but with Netflix quickly becoming their competition that might not happen :/
Blessing B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Ahhh Netflix, I usually watch it on people I knows accounts. They need to update their seasons on T.V. Shows faster buts it's worth the investment. There are movies I probably wouldn't have seen if it not for Netflix.
angie s.
I love netflix. I use it all the time when I need to wind down in the evenings or when I cant sleep. I'ts pretty east to navigate around the app, just punch in what you're looking for and you'll most likely be able to find it. sometimes I find the variety of stuff to be lacking but a great site overall.
Michael S.
San jose, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I wish they had a better movie selection and would update their movies more frequently. They do have an abundance of kid shows which is good for my little one. Generally the service is good when it comes to streaming.
Amy M.
San Diego, CA
Oh how i love Netflix.
Now that they have the download option and i can watch tv shows / movies while traveling without wifi i am SO happy.
I do wish there were more titles, but i am really happy with a lot of what they have. The only downfall is having to wait a while for new episodes to come out.
Sarah S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I think Netflix is the most important thing to have these days. You can catch up with older shows and movies and watch Netflix originals, which are usually really good. The price is really good for the selection.
Julia N.
I love having the Netflix app on my phone. Yes, it is a small screen. But when I want to watch an episode or two before I go to bed, but I am particularly lazy and want to lay down, I can't handle more than a phone anyway. It works smoothly in the app and synchronizes with my account perfectly.
Jackie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Netflix is great!! So many shows and movies for an affordable price a month. I do wish they had more recent shows but I'm hoping that will change. And I like how they have a option for kids for my toddlers profile.
October H.
Wilmington, OH
The only reason I would get Netflix again is to binge watch my favorite TV shows or get caught up on them. Sometimes to watch movies but by the time I finish all the movies on there, there is never anything new to watch. I would also get it to watch somethings away from home on my laptop or phone.
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
If you don't know what Netflix is, you're obviously living under a rock. As a college student, I like to say I major in Netflix because that's all I seem to do. It's easy to use, low in price, and convenient. Just beware, you may not see the sun for many days in a row if you open a Netflix account.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?