BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Christiana P.
Jericho, NY
Netflix is absolutely amazing. Netflix has an amazing selection of movies and television shows to choose from. If you're home alone and have nothing to do or if you want to get together with a bunch of friends and have a nice night in Netflix is always there. I have caught up on so many television series that have been recommended to me. I love Netflix!
Calista W.
It is a GREAT program. You pay about $7.00 a month to watch umpteen shows and movies with no commercials. It is well worth it. I watch Netflix weekly. The only thing is it takes up a lot of dat/internet. But I do highly recommend it.
Angel R.
Honestly Netflix is the best place to watch your favorite television shows or movies! It's cheap, it's fast, and it's easy to use! You can find almost everything on there! New selections are constantly being added! The only down side is that not everything is on there but for the most part the fairly poplular stuff is on demand.
Lauren C.
I love that Netflix has no commercial over Hulu but I feel Hulu has more variety and has more full seasons. Netflix is limited in that capacity. Was hoping to cut down to one but when I can't stand the commercials I go back to Netflix.
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
Netflix has come a LOOONG way since I first started using it. There are so many great titles. I'm a binge watcher, and there's always a great series to get started with. I hardly know anyone these days that doesn't have a subscription. And for good reason!
Rebecca C.
I honestly thought Netflix would have more movies than it does. It's great to watch your favorite old TV shows again, or see what TV shows everyone is talking about. It's only 10 dollars a month, so I guess I can't complain too much.
Elle W.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love me some Netflix. I mostly use it for watching TV shows and it is great! One of the biggest cons is that most of the movies are old, but it is amazing for binge watching TV shows and many of the movies are good!!! I highly recommend.
Bailey F.
Smyrna, GA
I can't remember what the world was like without Netflix. The only time I watch regular TV instead of Netflix is when I'm watching a sporting event. Netflix is just so much better, you can watch an entire season of a show instead of just one episode. The fact that there aren't any commercials makes it better than Hulu in my opinion.
Liz R.
Paramount, CA
This is really great when you just want to stay in and relax and watch a movie.
It's affordable and you get a variety of movies and shows to choose from. I also like that you are able to download movies to your iPhone .
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
I basically use netflix several times a week, I love it and my kids love sitting on it for hours. My only issue with them is that they take forever and a day to upload newer seasons to the shows they already have and you want to binge watch....and their movie selections are awesome but also wish they could update them faster as well.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?