BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best streaming provider! So many shows and movies with their streaming option as low as 8$ a month. I just don't like how bad they are about posting new content, new movies a d shows aren't added for months and they rarely have new releases
Celina M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's alright. I love that you could cancel your account because I frankly never find anything to watch. All the movies I want to watch are never available online so I end up wishing I never got that month to start with.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is the gold standard for streaming services. I love the selection and I like that they have something for everyone from kids, to my parents (who are in their 60s). They have classics as well as their original programming is awesome.
Kaite G.
Besides the price increase, I have no complaints about Netflix. Hundreds of shows and movies to watch streaming through the app or my console, plus the option of having DVDs sent to you. While I only make occasional use of the DVDs, I'm constantly streaming Netflix through my tablet, especially when I'm having trouble falling asleep.
Hayden C.
Look, if You don't have Netflix you are missing out on life. You can always find new movies and tv shows and originals. And you can literally watch them on the go. I cannot function without watching Netflix on a daily basis. It is my life.
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix has come a LOOONG way since I first started using it. There are so many great titles. I'm a binge watcher, and there's always a great series to get started with. I hardly know anyone these days that doesn't have a subscription. And for good reason!
Rebecca C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I honestly thought Netflix would have more movies than it does. It's great to watch your favorite old TV shows again, or see what TV shows everyone is talking about. It's only 10 dollars a month, so I guess I can't complain too much.
Christiana P.
Jericho, NY
Netflix is absolutely amazing. Netflix has an amazing selection of movies and television shows to choose from. If you're home alone and have nothing to do or if you want to get together with a bunch of friends and have a nice night in Netflix is always there. I have caught up on so many television series that have been recommended to me. I love Netflix!
Candace V.
I love Netflix totally worth the price. Make sure you are free because I feel like I binge when I watch Netflix. I like that that there is no commercials and there is a lot of season on the show you want to watch.
Elle W.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love me some Netflix. I mostly use it for watching TV shows and it is great! One of the biggest cons is that most of the movies are old, but it is amazing for binge watching TV shows and many of the movies are good!!! I highly recommend.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?