BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Michaela T.
San Antonio, TX
I never get bored with this program. But I wish that it uploaded per episode and not per season. I'm never not on Netflix. Also I wish there were more 90s- early 2000 cartoons! Like Thats so Raven and The Proud Family
Amy M.
San Diego, CA
Oh how i love Netflix.
Now that they have the download option and i can watch tv shows / movies while traveling without wifi i am SO happy.
I do wish there were more titles, but i am really happy with a lot of what they have. The only downfall is having to wait a while for new episodes to come out.
Brittnie A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix because it is a cheap alternative to cable or satellite. It has a bunch of movies and shows from different categories, and Netflix has created original movies and shows. Whether you are a broke college student or someone seeking an alternative to a service provider, Netflix is the way to go.
Onji S.
I enjoy Netflix but the app has a lot of glitches. When I use it on my chromecast it freezes and kicks me out so I'm unable to pause my show/movie without having to log back in, wait for it to load..etc etc. I also don't like that they moved the "continue watching" section further down on the homepage.
Ellen W.
I never watch live television anymore - almost all of my viewing happens on Netflix. They have a great selection of past and current TV shows. The true standout though is their original and exclusive programming - House of Cards and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, for example, are two of my current favorites.
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I live by Netflix. It is so convenient to not have to wait on commercials. Everything is at your fingertips and all kind of new movies and shows are always on Netflix. They even have their own series which is stellar!
Magaly O.
California, ['', '', '']
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is a monthly subscription where you can watch movies, documentaries and TV series. It is affordable and the quality is amazing, HD. The cons are that they take a while to upload TV series. I love Orange is the New Black, How I met Your Mother, Unbreakable, Pretty Little Liars among other series.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great alternative but the company takes off movies too often and doesn't have many licensed movies. I'm glad they have Quentin Tarantino movies though. If they obtained more Disney movies it would be a lot more worth it
Monet M.
Netflix used to just be a mail in movie business and now with their original shows there is a lot of good stuff to watch on Netflix. I do wish they had more shows from regular cable TV that I could watch as well as movies but with Netflix quickly becoming their competition that might not happen :/
Blessing B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Ahhh Netflix, I usually watch it on people I knows accounts. They need to update their seasons on T.V. Shows faster buts it's worth the investment. There are movies I probably wouldn't have seen if it not for Netflix.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?