BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Paola O.
Eugene, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Netflix. On a lazy Saturday/Sunday, or a sick day, what better way to spend it then to watch a whole tv series all at once without commercials or ads! And their Original movies and TV Series are soo good and must watch shows!
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
Netflix is amazing! It has shows and movies for everyone of all ages. The only thing that is bad is that they take off really good movies and add low budget, bad movies. I wish they would leave and add more good movies on.
Lyndee D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix!!! They have really stepped up their original series game and are getting other shows much faster than before. They always have awesome new movies and my son loves Netflix kids! He can click around and i know it's safe! Love it!
karen p.
fresno, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The shows on Netflix are some of the best! I've watched 90210, Dexter, Orange is the New Black, Slasher, etc. However, the movie selection is a bit eh. That's the only thing that I think should be changed! The movie variety that there is.
Amanda L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix and I don't know what I would do without. I usually only watch Netflix instead of regular TV. I love that I can watch a whole serious of a show on it. I also love watching movies on my free time. Netflix is totally worth the money!
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best streaming provider! So many shows and movies with their streaming option as low as 8$ a month. I just don't like how bad they are about posting new content, new movies a d shows aren't added for months and they rarely have new releases
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is the gold standard for streaming services. I love the selection and I like that they have something for everyone from kids, to my parents (who are in their 60s). They have classics as well as their original programming is awesome.
Kaite G.
Besides the price increase, I have no complaints about Netflix. Hundreds of shows and movies to watch streaming through the app or my console, plus the option of having DVDs sent to you. While I only make occasional use of the DVDs, I'm constantly streaming Netflix through my tablet, especially when I'm having trouble falling asleep.
Celina M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's alright. I love that you could cancel your account because I frankly never find anything to watch. All the movies I want to watch are never available online so I end up wishing I never got that month to start with.
Hayden C.
Look, if You don't have Netflix you are missing out on life. You can always find new movies and tv shows and originals. And you can literally watch them on the go. I cannot function without watching Netflix on a daily basis. It is my life.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?