BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Lacy N.
I love Netflix! It keeps me entertained when I don't have much to do. They always have a wide selection to pick from and even though they don't put a lot of good recently released movies on there you can still always find a movie you have not seen.
Juliana P.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love netflix! Its my go-to whenever I have a peaceful moment to myself. I can't even tell you how many movies and TV series I have watched on Netflix. I am embarrassed to admit I have watched full seasons of shows in a day! Worth every penny!
Giselle T.
Adelanto , CA
It's pretty cool but they need to put new movies or shows to watch. It's nice to have a date night or just to have a glass of wine. I like how they have some of my favorite comedies. I totally enjoy spending time with my loved ones while watching Netflix.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
I cancelled my dish satellite service a year ago and stream Netflix & Hulu for $8 a month so my bill went from $120 for satellite that shows the same movies over and over to Netflix where you never get bored there's something for everyone I love it
Sarah T.
Chatsworth, CA
I love netflix! It is a great way to find new shows and movies to watch. I love that I can watch full seasons of a show instead of having to wait for it to come on tv. The only problem is that it takes a long time for them to get the newest season of a show. Also they don't really have a lot of new popular movies but they do have many great choices.
Candy V.
Where do I begin......Netflix is my go to app whenever I'm bored. There are so many great shows I can stream. My family enjoys the variety. I love the romance/comedy, my husband loves the documentaries, and the kids love to watch the cartoons. Netflix even has Disney movies! Netflix is like having our own personal movie library at home or on the go.
Tamara S.
Springfield, MO
I would be lost without Netflix. Cable is over rated imo. I have no complaints other than it is hard to wait for the next season and not listen to people talk about what happened before its released onto Netflix. I've never had patience though :)
Alyson T.
We started a Netflix account around two years ago and shortly after we canceled our cable and it was the best decision ever. Instead of wasting a lot of money on cable every month we pay a small fee for Netflix and have plenty of tv shows/movies/& series to watch. Starting a Netflix account and canceling that costly cable is the way to go!
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Netflix is amazing! I love the old school movies and shows that I can watch like Babysitters club and Hey Arnold! They also have the entire series of breaking bad, lost, and the office which I watch over and over. It is definitely worth the money!
Brittany  W.
Glens Falls, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
You can only realistically have Netflix for so long, they don't upload movies and shows very often. The worst at adding New releases unless it throughout the DVD system. I personally don't pay for it anymore because I had for over a year and seriously ran out of things to watch unless it was horrid or foreign which I can't understand or would watch it!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?