BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Skylar N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix! Its easy to use, and has most of the shows i love & still need to see. One of my favorite pastimes, and fun for all ages to enjoy. My family watches it more than regular TV, the only downside being when they take things I love off, or when they don't put it on. Otherwise, Netflix is amazing!
Cassie R.
Medford , OR
Totally worth the monthly price. Play it on my wii, phone, laptop, and iPad. Have three users on my account. Some times they have new shows/movies and others are old. Still cheaper than cable and you have NO commercials!
Alex L.
Mayfield, KY
I love Netflix so much that I almost never watch regularly scheduled programs anymore. It is a cheaper option for people who can never find anything good on cable TV, or those who are always on the go. College students take note!
Jessica B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What is there really to say about netflix? There are so many shows to choose from, the originals are great. I go on it every single day. The only con is the price hike that took place but it's still WAY cheaper than cable
PJ R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE NetFlix! It's great to keep anyone occupied for any length of time, in almost any genre. They even started making some of their own original shows!!!! The only thing I don't like is when they remove shows being kinda quite about it (even though I know they have to remove some to make way for more).
Michaela T.
San Antonio, TX
I never get bored with this program. But I wish that it uploaded per episode and not per season. I'm never not on Netflix. Also I wish there were more 90s- early 2000 cartoons! Like Thats so Raven and The Proud Family
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
So addicted!!! Every day they are adding and exciting TV shows and movies. And it has something for everyone. Saturday morning we watch cartoons, last night we watched a NOVA documentary and the day before Breaking Bad.
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix! There is always something to watch. I love that they have come out with their own shows because they are usually very good! I do not like that they are switching it so you can only watch on one device.
Kristy L.
Petoskey, MI
I've been a Netflix customer for over 5 years. I love Netflix! I used to do the discs but now I just stream. For 7.99 a month it's a great deal. I love most of their original shows and while they don't offer too many new movies right away, they make up for it in the quantity of great movie choices.
Samantha T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I use Netflix constantly! I'm sure I'm one of the few people still getting DVDs from them but I LOVE renting 90s movies. House of Cards and Orange is the New Black are favorites of mine but I'm also glad Netflix picked up Arrested Development for the fourth season. Netflix is my go to on a snow day!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?