BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Ariana R.
Texas city , TX
Netflix has all of the movies and shows i'm looking for it has Shamless, AHS ect.. it brings new movies all the time and it has a variety of everything people might like !!
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
Netflix is amazing! It has shows and movies for everyone of all ages. The only thing that is bad is that they take off really good movies and add low budget, bad movies. I wish they would leave and add more good movies on.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love that this is affordable and has a great selection of shows to watch. Especially the Netflix series. Comic book series, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, OITNB. Tv doesn't always have a good show on to watch. Nice to know Netflix is available! Love it!
Angelia J.
Lebanon, KY
I absolutely love Netflix!! I watch it daily. It has excellent shows and great movies. I love being able to keep up with my favorite series and watch Netflix original series. I highly recommend this to everyone who is a movie fanatic. It's only $7.99 a month for one screen!
Rebecca D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Netflix is such a good option for people without cable! I'd rather spend my 8 dollars a months being able to watch interesting documentaries, TV series, and movies than regular cable any day. I can find some many things on Netflix, so I never get bored. There's something for everyone! I really enjoy the variety and the Netflix originals too!
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I love Netflix. It was an amazing variety of shows and continues to add them monthly. I like the way it is organized and it recommends based off of what I already watch. It does take some time for new seasons to be added but the whole season is added at once.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
There's no way to go wrong with Netflix! The only thing that I don't like about it is that it needs to get some more shows so that I can binge watch them all! Even though the price is being raised to $9.99 from $7.99 it is still well worth it!
Kenzie K.
I love Netflix! The only con of this is I wish they had more Disney movies and tv shows but for the most part the selection is pretty good. The monthly membership is also pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend getting a Netflix account!
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I'm really excited about the new download feature and also about all of the new movies and shows that are starting to pop up. Netflix is definitely doing a great job with adding new content and it seems to be happening at a faster rate than ever before.
Paola O.
Eugene, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Netflix. On a lazy Saturday/Sunday, or a sick day, what better way to spend it then to watch a whole tv series all at once without commercials or ads! And their Original movies and TV Series are soo good and must watch shows!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?