BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Alyssa T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Member for 6 years and don't plan on cancelling! its a great variety from kids to older adults. i love that you can create certain profiles and save movies you would want to watch, to whats recommended to you & its mobile too!!
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is an American global provider of streaming films and television series. Netflix started as a DVD-by-mail service in 1998, and began streaming in 2007. Netflix expanded with streaming to Canada in 2010 and now serves over 190 countries.
Kandyce M.
Hanover , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix even if it causes me to binge watch! I've discovered new shows and movies and get to catch up on old favorites without having to buy the box set. I love that I can watch Netflix on every one of my devices and having a separate "account" for each family member is perfect! Definitely worth the price!
Katrice S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's not to love about Netflix!?!? You have a variety of shows, movies, documentaries, etc. at your fingertips! It's very addicting and perfect for binge watching of entire seasons in one sitting! Also perfect for when you're stuck in the house because of weather or when you just don't fee like going anywhere!
Emily P.
Flint, TX
Thank you for this amazing service! I will admit sometimes it feels like it's the same stuff over and over but they have gotten better about adding new stuff ! I absolutely love Netflix and this everyone should have this !
Clare S.
Sanford, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix. Using this program to binge watch my favorite shows is probably the ultimate time killer. The only downfall is if you don't know what you want to watch, you'll be there forever trying to browse and figure what you want to watch.
Massiel P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
In my family we don't watch anything on the TV just NETFLIX all day, my kids on there tablets . Great movies, also great shows. We highly recommend them to others also they've affordable plans, you guys must visit this app!!
Sam A.
Tulsa, OK
Love Netflix! Not only does it have a wide variety of genres in a multitude of languages, but it also offers programming for all members of the family. The new downloading feature is also awesome for those who travel often!
LORI L.
Whittier, CA
Netflix has a fun variety of movies for all ages. I love that we are able to create our own account with all of our favorite movies and suggested movies. A MUST watch Netflix Original would be "Stranger Things" (OK for kids too) "Orange is the New Black" (18 and Over) and Kimmie Schmidt ( has a 80s-90s vibe)
Kyra H.
I love Netflix. I know that when I open the app that there will always be something interesting for me to watch whether something new or an old favourite. The original programming is phenomenal and I look forward to seeing more of it!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?