BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Meagan H.
Dodge, NE
I am not a fan of going to the movies very often. I really love how we can find what ever movie we or TV show we want and get them sent to the house and can decide if we want to buy a movie. I love how I can stream movies also.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix has been a godsend especially when favorite shows have been in the repeat season during the holidays. They're always adding new programming especially original programming! I love Grace and Frankie that show makes me laugh so hard I cry!
Viviana N.
Omg I love Netflix! I do not go a day without using it! If I do not use it I get cranky lol . If I am not home to use it then I use it on my phone! Ever since I got Netflix I don't even watch my cable anymore. I just love this because I can watch series and when I finish them I watch a different one! It is also so cheap!
SJ H.
Santa Monica, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix! It's the best way to watch some shows I haven't had the time to watch before. Nice streaming, speed is nice. The only thing I have against it is that they don't have the same catalogue for every country. So, sometimes I see a website recommending movies on Netflix and I can't find it and I live in the US.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
The number of times that I've looked at the countdown from one episode to the next, and thought "What am I doing with my day?" is unreal. I watch a lot of Netflix and they have tons of new shows that you can watch from beginning to end. It's not the greatest for movies all the time, but that can either be a hit or miss.
Brandon  W.
Rocklin, CA
Mixed on this, I kinda like, I must seeming I have it. But I find there to much romcom and family in it and less horror mainly b grade. Generally every time I look for a movie they don't have it. I think about getting rid of every month. So maybe good lol. Think about what you watch before getting it, thou it's cheap.
Kyndra B.
Copperhill, TN
I love Netflix. It has a wide variety of movies and shows, but I wish there were more. I also wish new seasons of shows would be added on quicker as well as movies. It's easy to navigate though and the prices are amazing. I highly recommend to everyone. It's definitely worth it.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix. I just feel like sometimes there's not enough on there or nothing that I'm ever in the mood to watch. So genres some months where I pay to watch absolutely nothing and other months where there's so much to watch.
Alyssa T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Member for 6 years and don't plan on cancelling! its a great variety from kids to older adults. i love that you can create certain profiles and save movies you would want to watch, to whats recommended to you & its mobile too!!
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is an American global provider of streaming films and television series. Netflix started as a DVD-by-mail service in 1998, and began streaming in 2007. Netflix expanded with streaming to Canada in 2010 and now serves over 190 countries.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?