BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Alexa H.
Richmond, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix! We use it for all of our television shows and movies. It was a lifesaver after having my son, I love being able to pause it when he distracts me. No commercials at all! A great selection of shows and movies. We don't even have a cable subscription!
Shaelynn N.
East Prairie, MO
We dropped satellite Dec 2015 and Netflix has been our primary form of television since. Everyone in our fault can find something to watch from our 8 yr old twins to my 19 yr old daughter to my husband and I. Netflix has something to everyone and at a great price.
Courtney P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Dropped my subscription a few years ago because of the split in services and the fact that a lot of the content came off streaming. I might pick up streaming again for the original content, but I have found that Amazon is just as good and comes with prime membership.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix has has its ups and downs for me as a customer, but they have totally gotten their groove back. The TV show options, both ones Netflix has produced as well as the series it offers from cable TV providers, make it such an affordable option for entertainment. I love it!
Heather N.
I LOVE MY NETFLIX ACCOUNT. I literally spend all my free time binge watching shows that I never thought I would even actually watch to be honest. The Netflix original shows are great too! I'm still paying $7.99, but won't mind paying more when my price goes up.
Tammy V.
I love Netflix!!!! Wish they would bring back doctor who, but I still find a ton of shows to binge watch!!! I also love watching most of the Netflix shows like peeky blinders and unstoppable Kimmy Schmidt! Netflix is really my go to for watching shows and movies.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I couldn't live without Netflix! It better than cable. They're always adding new shows and movies so theirs always something for EVERYONE! Lots of older things from when I was a kid, and new! Thanks Netflix for staying a great price, and always havig amazing shows!
Julie R.
Amo esta app, de verdad que cuando me amaño con una serie no puedo despegarme del televisor. Aunque solo cuando pasa eso, pues hay algunas veces que puedo estar horas merodeando sin encontrar nada que me interese ver. Deberían de actualizar las series más seguido.
Machalia C.
Lima, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love Netflix, I love the fact that it has different types of shows and that my daughter also can have a profile for just kids shows so I know she's not watching things she's not supposed to. Can't wait till they add the next season of orange is the new black :)
Jennifer T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I remember when Netflix first started. My parents had it to mail DVDs for us to watch then send them back. Since then a lot has changed. Now you can stream movies and TV shows. Only downside: waaaay too easy to binge watch multiple seasons of a TV show in one day.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?