BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
I really do enjoy watching SOME of my shows on Netflix. The reason why I say "SOME" is because it doesn't have NEARLY as much as Hulu Plus. I'm able to be more "up-to-date" on my shows on Hulu rather than Netflix. Will be nice and give 5 stars, because Netflix TRIES.
Shelby  D.
Godfrey, IL
Love love love Netflix! Okay so I have a chrome stick and what you do is set the chrome stick up to your phone which is gives directions and you can use Netflix straight off your phone to your TV it's amazing and of course all I own is Netflix and no cable but all I watch is shows and it keeps me updated on all of them! Have to say to say I love the people who invented this app
Erica M.
Kansas City, MO
I use Netflix as my main source of Television. I would recommend to anyone. Netflix does have a vast array of movies, and shows that I would have never known about!The only reason why I am not giving a glowing review is because when I watch certain shows, Netflix only provides a random selection of shows, not the entire season. I.E. Roseanne, Chopped, Good Eats, Obsessed.
Brissa O.
Manhattan, KS
You occasionally find good things to watch, but after a while you just manage to sort through everything good there is to watch. There are many good series on there to watch, but I would definitely consider Netflix a modern day essential to have in every household.
Dafne F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
For what you pay its so worth it!
Thisbis great for people whi enjoy watching shows because the movie selection is not the greatest. I love that i can bingewatch seasons of my favorite shows and my family can all enjoy their favorites at the same time for $11 a month!
Jori B.
Medford, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The best and worst thing to ever happen to me! I love that I can easily find a show that I enjoy, but sometimes I get a little too into the shows and the hours pass by! The only thing is there are certain movies that I'd like to watch but they don't have such as Disney movies.
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
Netflix is just everything that a person needs. It has the classic comedies, the thrillers, the action-packed movies that everyone loves!! The movies get constantly updated, and the fact that Friends is on there, is a major plus!! Netflix is the go to thing on rainy days, and especially when classes get cancelled, every college student turns for Netflix! Best investment ever!
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Honestly, I have no complaints. $8.99 a month? Yeah, i think it's definitely worth it. I don't know how many movies Netflix has got me hooked on, but I love how they have TV shows and options from around the world available as well. I wouldn't give it up for the world.
Jazzi S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm addicted. What's not to like about Netflix? They have so many great shows and entertainment. I rely on Netflix for my entertainment when I have free time, or I just leave a show playing in the background when I'm doing something like washing dishes or folding clothes.
Jennifer T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I remember when Netflix first started. My parents had it to mail DVDs for us to watch then send them back. Since then a lot has changed. Now you can stream movies and TV shows. Only downside: waaaay too easy to binge watch multiple seasons of a TV show in one day.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?