BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Andrea N.
Decatur, GA
It's the TV version of a woman's closet. A million clothes but still nothing to wear!
All these options, yet nothing really that great to watch.

Once you binge watch your favorite shows (which is the best part of Netflix in my opinion) you end up spending more time searching for something good to watch than actually watching it.
Angel R.
Honestly Netflix is the best place to watch your favorite television shows or movies! It's cheap, it's fast, and it's easy to use! You can find almost everything on there! New selections are constantly being added! The only down side is that not everything is on there but for the most part the fairly poplular stuff is on demand.
Christiana P.
Jericho, NY
Netflix is absolutely amazing. Netflix has an amazing selection of movies and television shows to choose from. If you're home alone and have nothing to do or if you want to get together with a bunch of friends and have a nice night in Netflix is always there. I have caught up on so many television series that have been recommended to me. I love Netflix!
Lauren C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love that Netflix has no commercial over Hulu but I feel Hulu has more variety and has more full seasons. Netflix is limited in that capacity. Was hoping to cut down to one but when I can't stand the commercials I go back to Netflix.
Calista W.
It is a GREAT program. You pay about $7.00 a month to watch umpteen shows and movies with no commercials. It is well worth it. I watch Netflix weekly. The only thing is it takes up a lot of dat/internet. But I do highly recommend it.
Candace V.
I love Netflix totally worth the price. Make sure you are free because I feel like I binge when I watch Netflix. I like that that there is no commercials and there is a lot of season on the show you want to watch.
Rebecca C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I honestly thought Netflix would have more movies than it does. It's great to watch your favorite old TV shows again, or see what TV shows everyone is talking about. It's only 10 dollars a month, so I guess I can't complain too much.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is on every TV and phone in my home. Plenty of options and plenty of top named shows. I love being able to have multiple family members on one account so we don't lose our spot on a particular series. If you don't have Netflix...get it!
Gina Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is good for when you've got nothing to do. They have a decent amount of movies/tv shows/documentaries to chose from. Only downside to this, is that they rarely have the movie you're looking for but have a lot of older less popular movies. I wish they had a better inventory of newer/ more popular movies to chose from.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I love Netflix. It's cheap and has a bunch of good shows. Shameless is my favorite show to watch. They also have all of the seasons of friends, that 70s show, the office and so much more. They could honestly step their movie game up.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?