BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Jessica K.
I actually really love Netflix. I do not watch much cable, even though we have both. It's $9 a month. I love all the series and movies. No commercials and you can binge watch. My only problem is they should add more new movies. I recommend this service to anyone who is looking for a streaming service.
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I are addicted to Netflix. We find most all of our favorite programs there and have a long favorites list to access our favs anytime we want!!!! I love watching Netflix on my TV and on the go with the app! A steal of a deal to access such a large database of tv shows and movies!
Emily Q.
I enjoy my Netflix subscription. It’s very affordable. They have a decent variety of shows and movies. However there are shows that I wish I could binge watch on Netflix.
Sum W.
I really like having Netflix! It has tons of movie and tv show options all readily available. They recently added a way to download shows so you can watch the show without wifi or data. There are no ads, so you never have to wait.  The only problem is that things need to be added faster!
Abbie Q.
I love netflix, I can't go a month without it (I tried) the Netflix originals movies and shows are great their general movie selection could be better though & wish they had a 3 screen choice instead of just 4. It's $14 (including taxes) for 4 screens which isn't too bad but it use to be cheaper
Miranda h.
Plainfield, Il
love netflix! Great shows! decent movies, and you can access it on a laptop or mobile. Perfect being on the go but still wanting to watch your favorite show.
Price is worth it. You can never go wrong with netflix. Current favorites; Greys Anatomy, Bones, Shamless.

Meg B.
I love using Netflix either on my phone, TV, or computer. It's my favorite streaming service. I especially love all the different shows they produce themselves! The only downside I have is how expensive it is. I just wish it was a little more affordable, especially for a college student.
Ashlyn M.
Newnan, GA
Don’t know what I would do without Netflix. I love being able to pick from different movies and tv shows. I love the Netflix originals that you can’t get anywhere else. I like creating a profile each member in the family, makes it easy to find what you want to watch. Very affordable too!
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
I LOVE NETFLIX!!!! The only complaint I have is how long it takes to get a new season onto a serious or how long it takes to get a particular movie that i want to watch.
Tabitha M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is my go to for movies and tv shows. I like having the convenience of it without paying the high cost of cable. It’s a nice thing to have and very affordable.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?