BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Janelle G.
Great movie and TV show selection. They keep the good shows on for a long time and update you when there are new seasons out for your favorites! They customize suggestions based on what you’ve watched and liked.
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really like this streaming service and have been using it from the beginning. You get quite a bit of content for the price and I love that you can have multiple profiles on one account. The only bad thing is they take content off when they should just keep adding and never gets rid of things.
Jessica L.
I love Netflix, but wish they would add more movies! I love being able to binge watch television shows! It is super cheap for what it offers, especially with a college student email! I recommend it to others!
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
Of course netflix gets 5 stars!! Who needs cable? As long as your have internet and netflix your set! There is something for everyone. They are constantly changing the selections and adding more so you never run out of something to watch! I love that they offer suggestions based on what you watch. Helps to watch something you have never seen! I've discovered many new shows that way!!! Good job Netflix!!
Stacy M.
I’m very disappointed with Netflix lately. Whenever I try to search up a decently new movie (always about a year + since in the movies), it always shows other suggestions they rarely ever have the actual movie. Netflix is great for tv shows they upload them after they reach a season finale but with movies they have been slacking in my opinion. I didn’t renew my subscription this month.
Vicky T.
Great way to binge watch new & old movies. Super mad how they took some shows off. Instead of constantly removing them I think it should be kept there and more should just be added! Like how it’s affordable.
Heather G.
Chackbay
I’m a lifer with Netflix. Affordable and all my favorite shows available when I want. Best part? I can binge watch whole seasons! Great quality movies and shows and always added more. Highly recommended.
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
I would recommend this product to adults and kids. The movies and shows are great. Never a dull moment. The price is very reasonable in price if you use the service. Plus you can use it anywhere you are.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Who doesn’t love Netflix!! It’s all of your favorite shows for more than a fraction of the price of cable. My favorite part is that it’s commercial free. I hope they never change that! If you haven’t tried it you definitely should. I mean why not the first month is free!!!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Love watching Netflix. It has everything I need and more. I watch Netflix everyday since we don't have cable. I like all the different genres it has and that it's always getting new movies and tv shows.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?