BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Hayden C.
Look, if You don't have Netflix you are missing out on life. You can always find new movies and tv shows and originals. And you can literally watch them on the go. I cannot function without watching Netflix on a daily basis. It is my life.
Amanda L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix and I don't know what I would do without. I usually only watch Netflix instead of regular TV. I love that I can watch a whole serious of a show on it. I also love watching movies on my free time. Netflix is totally worth the money!
Celina M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's alright. I love that you could cancel your account because I frankly never find anything to watch. All the movies I want to watch are never available online so I end up wishing I never got that month to start with.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is the gold standard for streaming services. I love the selection and I like that they have something for everyone from kids, to my parents (who are in their 60s). They have classics as well as their original programming is awesome.
Lisa C.
Netflix is alright. I find myself browsing more than actually watching anything. If I do find a series I enjoy it's great, but I don't find the recommendations helpful. I also wish Netflix would let us know when shows/movies will be taken off Netflix.
Brittany C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use my netflix app every single day. My job is very monotonous and this app allows me to get a little entertainment while still doing my job. I prefer to watch series' with a lot of seasons/ episodes and just marathon the whole thing. Sometimes i watch movies to break it up a little, especially for a longer series like Friends.
Elle W.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love me some Netflix. I mostly use it for watching TV shows and it is great! One of the biggest cons is that most of the movies are old, but it is amazing for binge watching TV shows and many of the movies are good!!! I highly recommend.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I basically use netflix several times a week, I love it and my kids love sitting on it for hours. My only issue with them is that they take forever and a day to upload newer seasons to the shows they already have and you want to binge watch....and their movie selections are awesome but also wish they could update them faster as well.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm a big Netflix fan myself I don't have cable so I tend to do most of my watching of TV shows or movies on Netflix and it's a great way to kill time when you are on break or just have any time to spare and want to take your mind off
Bailey F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can't remember what the world was like without Netflix. The only time I watch regular TV instead of Netflix is when I'm watching a sporting event. Netflix is just so much better, you can watch an entire season of a show instead of just one episode. The fact that there aren't any commercials makes it better than Hulu in my opinion.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?