BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Hannah L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have a love/hate relationship with Netflix. I love that I can watch an entire season of a show without having to wait a week in between each episode, but that is also the problem. I will watch an entire season in one night, completely ignoring real life. I will only stop to get food/coffee to keep me awake so I can continue to watch. It's almost a sickness, but I freakin love it.
Treyci F.
Rowlett, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love love love Netflix!! Watching it as I type this. Their original shows are usually really good. I love to binge watch shows and love NO commercials! Also it remembers where you were if you have to suddenly stop and u can rewind if you missed something important. Also it's so inexpensive! If it weren't for my boyfriend and his sports obsession we would not even have cable anymore.
Alex C.
Jacksonville, FL
If you don't have Netflix, go get it now. I watch Netflix almost everyday (I know it's a bad habit). There are so many good shows. My favorite is Greys Anatomy. I love that there are no commercials. And they have different packages so your whole family can watch at a time!
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love Netflix? My to watch list has like 400 movies and shows on it. It's cheap, and the selection is unbelievable. Sometimes I'm disappointed I don't have certain things, but there's always something else to watch. There's something for everyone on there. Comedies, horror, romantic, whatever you can think of, there's a category for it. It's totally worth the $8 a month.
Tina R.
Oklahoma city, OK
Been with them pretty much from the start I do wish they could get new movies or not take so long to get shows on but I know it's not their fault but I am loving the new netflix only shows and that your getting more spanish shows on even though I watch them with captions
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I wish Netflix would update there library a little more and add newer movies like everyone else is doing but I still occasionally find something to watch on here I haven't seen like shows and documentaries that I can't get on other subscription services and it's so convenient!
Jai C.
4 🌟🌟🌟🌟
I love Netflix!! Netflix is great in multiple ways. It's affordable and convenient! I love to binge watch TV shows and catch movies that are rarely caught on television. One downfall that I see with Netflix is that I wish there were more shows that are on there, more movies like Men in Black, Monster (Aileen Wuornos), The Help, Madea plays, Tyler Perry movies, etc. Other than that, it's a great necessity.
Derek B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the Netflix original tv series, movies, documentaries, and specials. I love how they add some stuff right away and some later from the date. Some of the subjects they are touching lately have been perfect I think for the society today and hopefully they keep it up.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My boyfriend I just got Netflix a few months ago. It's a really good service for a lot of old and current shows past seasons. There is a wide variety to choose from. I love their Marvel original series and I've heard good things about other original series by them.
Jenn B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is totally worth the price! Tons of movies and shows whenever you want. It's better for movies than TV shows, but in the TV category it's great for binge watching. Netflix and Chill is a thing for a reason (because Netflix is awesome)
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?