BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I'm really excited about the new download feature and also about all of the new movies and shows that are starting to pop up. Netflix is definitely doing a great job with adding new content and it seems to be happening at a faster rate than ever before.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love that this is affordable and has a great selection of shows to watch. Especially the Netflix series. Comic book series, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, OITNB. Tv doesn't always have a good show on to watch. Nice to know Netflix is available! Love it!
Paola O.
Eugene, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Netflix. On a lazy Saturday/Sunday, or a sick day, what better way to spend it then to watch a whole tv series all at once without commercials or ads! And their Original movies and TV Series are soo good and must watch shows!
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I love Netflix. It was an amazing variety of shows and continues to add them monthly. I like the way it is organized and it recommends based off of what I already watch. It does take some time for new seasons to be added but the whole season is added at once.
Lyndee D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix!!! They have really stepped up their original series game and are getting other shows much faster than before. They always have awesome new movies and my son loves Netflix kids! He can click around and i know it's safe! Love it!
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
There's no way to go wrong with Netflix! The only thing that I don't like about it is that it needs to get some more shows so that I can binge watch them all! Even though the price is being raised to $9.99 from $7.99 it is still well worth it!
Kenzie K.
I love Netflix! The only con of this is I wish they had more Disney movies and tv shows but for the most part the selection is pretty good. The monthly membership is also pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend getting a Netflix account!
Karen P.
fresno, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The shows on Netflix are some of the best! I've watched 90210, Dexter, Orange is the New Black, Slasher, etc. However, the movie selection is a bit eh. That's the only thing that I think should be changed! The movie variety that there is.
Kaite G.
Besides the price increase, I have no complaints about Netflix. Hundreds of shows and movies to watch streaming through the app or my console, plus the option of having DVDs sent to you. While I only make occasional use of the DVDs, I'm constantly streaming Netflix through my tablet, especially when I'm having trouble falling asleep.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best streaming provider! So many shows and movies with their streaming option as low as 8$ a month. I just don't like how bad they are about posting new content, new movies a d shows aren't added for months and they rarely have new releases
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?