BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Lacy N.
Tampa , FL
I love Netflix! It keeps me entertained when I don't have much to do. They always have a wide selection to pick from and even though they don't put a lot of good recently released movies on there you can still always find a movie you have not seen.
Stephanie B.
Chowchilla, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Thank god for Netflix! The layout is convenient , and the versatility is great, for use on everything from my phone to my laptop to my xbox. I love that I can binge watch shows on my lazy weekends without having to wait a week for each new episode.
Jasmine B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix lets me experience all the previous seasons of current and past shows. It is incredibly easy to binge watch and get caught up. Best of all there are no commercials!!

My only gripe is that it does take a few weeks for the current season to be added
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Netflix is amazing! I love the old school movies and shows that I can watch like Babysitters club and Hey Arnold! They also have the entire series of breaking bad, lost, and the office which I watch over and over. It is definitely worth the money!
Sarah T.
Chatsworth, CA
I love netflix! It is a great way to find new shows and movies to watch. I love that I can watch full seasons of a show instead of having to wait for it to come on tv. The only problem is that it takes a long time for them to get the newest season of a show. Also they don't really have a lot of new popular movies but they do have many great choices.
Tamara S.
Springfield, MO
I would be lost without Netflix. Cable is over rated imo. I have no complaints other than it is hard to wait for the next season and not listen to people talk about what happened before its released onto Netflix. I've never had patience though :)
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Their new commercial thing is annoying, even tho its for NF shows only. I wish they would stick them on YouTube or FB instead and not annoy us with the interruptions. Same goes for the "Are you still there" Pause during a series I am watching. Still, I do love my NF and I have more shows on my to watch list than I have time in a year to watch ahahah
Candy V.
Where do I begin......Netflix is my go to app whenever I'm bored. There are so many great shows I can stream. My family enjoys the variety. I love the romance/comedy, my husband loves the documentaries, and the kids love to watch the cartoons. Netflix even has Disney movies! Netflix is like having our own personal movie library at home or on the go.
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
You can only realistically have Netflix for so long, they don't upload movies and shows very often. The worst at adding New releases unless it throughout the DVD system. I personally don't pay for it anymore because I had for over a year and seriously ran out of things to watch unless it was horrid or foreign which I can't understand or would watch it!
Angelia J.
Taylorsville, KY
I absolutely love Netflix!! I watch it daily. It has excellent shows and great movies. I love being able to keep up with my favorite series and watch Netflix original series. I highly recommend this to everyone who is a movie fanatic. It's only $7.99 a month for one screen!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?