BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is my life, on days when I have nothing to do I binge watch my favorite shows and movies all day long and never get tired of it. I like how they're always adding new shows and movies to their site, but I wish they would add better movies and shows than what's already on there.
Christina G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Being a college kid, I tend to watch a lot to Netflix when I am in my dorm. I love the amount of shows and movies that are on Netflix and how many shows I can binge through without being bored. I love the amount of original shows that Netflix has created and how well they are doing.
Kady E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix! I love the easy access to movies and shows with ease. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is, because I wish they would rotate in some more of the newer movies more frequently AND I do like that on Amazon Instant you can download them for when you do not have wifi.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan , WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix, I never watch cable anymore. All my shows are on Netflix! There are so many great TV shows and movie on there you can watch TV all day and never not have anything to watch. I probably watch Netflix everyday after work and on my days off when i just want to relax.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My brother got me hooked onto netflix lol. I first I didn't see that big of a deal about it at first, but now, Netflix is like crack to me. I can not get enough of it!! I watch Netflix at least 5 times of of a week, if not that, then I watch netflix 12 hours a day, it's addicting and has tons fo great movies and shows for you to watch that you could possibly never get bored with it. Trust me.
Joely T.
San Angelo, TX
Being a stay at home mom Netflix is The best thing in the world. While my daughter is watching cartoons I can get some chores done around the house. After baby girl goes to sleep I can watch adult shows which is a amazing. I love the fact that everybody can have their own profile.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love netflix to a certain extent. I like some of the old movies and newer shows that are on there. There are things about it that bug me though. I wish it had more current movies. Like Hulu does, once they go on DVD type thing. I do love being able to binge watch shows without commercials and having to wait weeks to get all the episodes. the price is really cheap an so far haven't had issues.
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
We got rid of cable almost two years ago and have been exclusively using Netflix. I love that they have tons of shows and movies and are constantly updating what they show. I also love all of their Netflix original shows. It's great that you can binge-watch whole shows, instead of having to wait a week to watch the next episode. Unfortunately, it's great for watching current seasons/shows.
KaylA D.
I love Netflix but I do wish they would update there stuff more and add NEWER movies instead of ones I've never even heard off. $7 a month isn't bad to be able to choose between a few different shows and movies I just hope they don't jack up the prices!
Krystal G.
Porum, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love having my Netflix account! :) It's great. I only wish that they would upload seasons sooner than they tend to, and that they would stop getting rid of good shows & movies so quickly after they add them. Overall, I have been satisfied with their service for the last few years.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?