BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Hannah G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite way to pass time! There are so many options of shows and movies for any age group or genre of interest! I rarely have a problem loading what I want to watch! It is also great if you have multiple people who want it because you can all have separate pages within one account!
Tyra C.
Philadelphia, PA
I like netflix but they need a better selection of movies. I watch it almost everyday because they have every seasons of some shows i like. like netflix shows like netflix Original series orange is the new black and others. But for 10$ a month they can improve alot on their movie choices.
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was always to skeptical about Netflix ... oh I was wrong! I decided to dive in when a trial the month free trial. And I was hooked! I used this daily. It's on my phone (when work is slow I catch up my favorite shows) my iPad, and my tv! It's worth the money which is so cheap for the amount of shows and movies you are getting in return. Definitely love Netflix and will continue to stay a loyal customer.
Alex B.
Frankfort, KY
Netflix has a great various amount of movies for a low cost. My one reason why it's not 5 stars is that upon traveling recently the movies are different in different locations specifically countries. While in Latin America I was a let to gain movies I enjoy but however many on my list like TV shows I was watching I was not able to watch until returning to the states.
Lexi C.
Nashville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I remember the days of picking out movies for your "wait list" and receiving them in the mail, in the order of your choosing.

Now, look where we are? I spend 2 days in the same pajamas, forgetting to eat or brush my hair, just so I can binge watch Stranger Things.

This is the life, folks.
Rebecca A.
San Jose, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ive had netflix for over 5 years and thats basically all i watch. They always are recycling their stuff.
They always are putting many many new things every month . It just is boooo when i love love a movie it only stays for 3 or 4 months and it disapears! Lol
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Perfect for watching a lot of your favorite shows both new and old. Even have a wide variety of children's shows that your kids love and enjoy. The only downside is they don't have a lot of new movies and shows and take away a lot of the good stuff and replace it with old movies and shows
Jessica C.
Hogansville, GA
Netflix is an awesome alternative to expensive cable, if you don't mind waiting for the seasons of a show and movies to be released. However, I absolutely love it for finding classic movies, childrens movies and seasons of shows that I love! I don't know what we would do without it!
Felicia F.
Bethlehem, PA
We got rid of our cable over a year ago, and just watch Netflix. I love that I can watch a lot of my favorite shows over and over (which I do a lot). I also love the Netflix originals they have been coming out with. Jessica Jones.... genius!
I recommend:
- Doctor Who
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Heroes
- Once Upon a Time
- Jessica Jones
- Sherlock
I watched all of these pretty much on repeat.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I like Netflix a lot, don't get me wrong. But they often don't have new shows for a long time. When shows do show up they are at least a season behind what is currently airing. I wish it worked more like On Demand does, so that I don't have to wait an entire year to see the new season.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?