BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Absolutely addicting and awesome website. The show selections are great and it makes for a nice bonding tool for my boyfriend and I who are long distance. My favorite shows are probably The Office, Malcolm in the Middle, Cutthroat Kitchen, and Always Sunny.
Jamie G.
Vermilion, OH
I absolutely love having Netflix! It's so convenient and easy to use! I get to binge watch my favorite shows and movies without leaving my couch. I don't even need my cable anymore because everything I need is already on Netflix. Totally worth the monthly fee!
Diane N.
Lake Wales, FL
I love netflix. I can watch all the seasons of my shows when I want. They have a great variety of shows for all members of my family. Would highly recommend netflix. And the price is a great deal. Can watch on my blu ray player or on my tablet or phone.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really don't know what I'd do without my Netflix app. Its super easy to use. It's also compatible on my phone and my tablet. I place it on a small shelf in front of my treadmill and watch something while I walk; makes the time fly. It's also my entertainment on my lunch breaks. I never have problems with this app, very dependable and user friendly.
Megan Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Downloading the Netflix app was the worst thing I could have ever done to my addiction. Not only am I able to watch it at home, I can stream it from my phone and my iPad when I am looking for something simple and don't feel like sitting in front of the tv. Netflix is diffidently a bad addiction of watching way to much shows and movies without commercials.
Stacy M.
rockford, IL
Netflix is a cheap way to watch movies and tv series. I do wish you could have a say in what gets added. They seem to go through random periods of adding movies and then nothing for a while. I also wish they add the next season of a show faster than what they do.
Stephanie S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I got Netflix primarily for my son - there are so many options for children's TV shows & movies! I also like how you can have multiple devices on your account. I have my parents under my account so when he is visiting them, he can start his program where he left off at my house! It definitely solves the "I don't have anything to watch!" complaints from him!
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix. We actually replaced our cable with it since we don't watch much on the actual TV and it's a cheaper alternative. They have so many great TV shows, documentaries and movies. I love crime shows and after I binge on one show I move right on to the next! I would definitely recommend this! It is great you can have it in all and any of your devices!
Juliana P.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love netflix! Its my go-to whenever I have a peaceful moment to myself. I can't even tell you how many movies and TV series I have watched on Netflix. I am embarrassed to admit I have watched full seasons of shows in a day! Worth every penny!
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
I love Netflix! I do not have cable so I use Netflix often. I like that I can binge-watch shows and not have to wait between episodes. The Netflix original shows are really good as well! I like that they are starting to put on new content quicker after release.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?