BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

shannon m.
West haven, CT
Netflix is awesome from the original series to older shows I never got a chance to watch and popular movies. There is something so everyone. The only thing I have been disappointed in is shows I enjoyed that have been taken down but new shows are added all the time. They now even have multiply profiles and it always keeps track of what your watching. I do get annoyed when a show is on but not all seasons are available to watch like law and order sub for example but over all its a very good streaming site.
Julie R.
Amo esta app, de verdad que cuando me amaño con una serie no puedo despegarme del televisor. Aunque solo cuando pasa eso, pues hay algunas veces que puedo estar horas merodeando sin encontrar nada que me interese ver. Deberían de actualizar las series más seguido.
Jennifer T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I remember when Netflix first started. My parents had it to mail DVDs for us to watch then send them back. Since then a lot has changed. Now you can stream movies and TV shows. Only downside: waaaay too easy to binge watch multiple seasons of a TV show in one day.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I couldn't live without Netflix! It better than cable. They're always adding new shows and movies so theirs always something for EVERYONE! Lots of older things from when I was a kid, and new! Thanks Netflix for staying a great price, and always havig amazing shows!
Courtney P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Dropped my subscription a few years ago because of the split in services and the fact that a lot of the content came off streaming. I might pick up streaming again for the original content, but I have found that Amazon is just as good and comes with prime membership.
Alexa H.
RICHMOND, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix! We use it for all of our television shows and movies. It was a lifesaver after having my son, I love being able to pause it when he distracts me. No commercials at all! A great selection of shows and movies. We don't even have a cable subscription!
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The idea of Netflix was genius! It's very affordable and worth every penny. It's a convenient way to watch movies and shows and I almost never have issues with streaming/quality. Some of the movies/shows on there are kinda meh, but again, for $8/month I can't complain.
Casey S.
I absolutely love Netflix. It's a great deal, especially if you're like me and don't even bother with cable anymore. Plus, for $9 you can stream on two devices at once which saves even more so we don't need multiple subscriptions in our home. I do wish some new movies got added sooner, but I love being able to binge-watch TV shows and Netflix originals are great!
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I use to spend so much money on DVDs and they took up a lot of space. With Netflix I can watch movies and TV shows whenever I want. I don't have to be over crowded with a ton of DVDs I don't have space for and I can watch Netflix from anywhere with the app.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Absolutely addicting and awesome website. The show selections are great and it makes for a nice bonding tool for my boyfriend and I who are long distance. My favorite shows are probably The Office, Malcolm in the Middle, Cutthroat Kitchen, and Always Sunny.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?