BY NETFLIX, INC. #4 in Websites

Hannah L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have a love/hate relationship with Netflix. I love that I can watch an entire season of a show without having to wait a week in between each episode, but that is also the problem. I will watch an entire season in one night, completely ignoring real life. I will only stop to get food/coffee to keep me awake so I can continue to watch. It's almost a sickness, but I freakin love it.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I wish Netflix would update there library a little more and add newer movies like everyone else is doing but I still occasionally find something to watch on here I haven't seen like shows and documentaries that I can't get on other subscription services and it's so convenient!
Treyci F.
Rowlett, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love love love Netflix!! Watching it as I type this. Their original shows are usually really good. I love to binge watch shows and love NO commercials! Also it remembers where you were if you have to suddenly stop and u can rewind if you missed something important. Also it's so inexpensive! If it weren't for my boyfriend and his sports obsession we would not even have cable anymore.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
If you don't have Netflix, go get it now. I watch Netflix almost everyday (I know it's a bad habit). There are so many good shows. My favorite is Greys Anatomy. I love that there are no commercials. And they have different packages so your whole family can watch at a time!
Derek B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the Netflix original tv series, movies, documentaries, and specials. I love how they add some stuff right away and some later from the date. Some of the subjects they are touching lately have been perfect I think for the society today and hopefully they keep it up.
Floriscel G.
Yakima, WA
Netflix is like my best friend on a Saturday night I just get to binge and catch up on my shows or movies, it would be great if they got seasons to shows a little faster like Hulu but at least it does have great range in old movies and documentaries if your into that lol.
Jazzi S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm addicted. What's not to like about Netflix? They have so many great shows and entertainment. I rely on Netflix for my entertainment when I have free time, or I just leave a show playing in the background when I'm doing something like washing dishes or folding clothes.
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
Netflix is just everything that a person needs. It has the classic comedies, the thrillers, the action-packed movies that everyone loves!! The movies get constantly updated, and the fact that Friends is on there, is a major plus!! Netflix is the go to thing on rainy days, and especially when classes get cancelled, every college student turns for Netflix! Best investment ever!
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
I really do enjoy watching SOME of my shows on Netflix. The reason why I say "SOME" is because it doesn't have NEARLY as much as Hulu Plus. I'm able to be more "up-to-date" on my shows on Hulu rather than Netflix. Will be nice and give 5 stars, because Netflix TRIES.
Brissa O.
Manhattan, KS
You occasionally find good things to watch, but after a while you just manage to sort through everything good there is to watch. There are many good series on there to watch, but I would definitely consider Netflix a modern day essential to have in every household.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?