BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Gabi L.
I love Netflix. You can watch movies/shows there.. I was looking to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's on there and they got rid of it!!! 😡 I was really mad about that and then they also got rid of the original Mean Girls movie too 😐 I really wish Netflix can bring those back and get Scream Queens on there!!
Nicole V.
Ok overall service. not too happy about the recent price increase, but its still better than cable. Wish they had more shows to choose from and newer seasons of GOOD shows. But still better than cable. you can watch what you want, when you want, without commercials and its cheaper than dish or directv.
Olivia  Q.
Escondido, CA
Netflix is amazing!! The only thing I hate is that I get so caught up with the shows available that I binge watch for hours and days lol. But thats my fault not Netflix's fault, I need to gain more self control when it comes to this service. There are so many shows offered and I have been able to discover so many that I would have never thought to watch on my own. This is a must have service. I'm never going to get rid of Netflix
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Netflix is a life savor. Without being able to afford cable at the moment it's great to be able to watch so many of the popular shows today. Easy to use and navigate site. Great selection of series and movies for adults as well as kids! I love being able to watch when/ as I please for eight dollars a month! A steal!
Victoria G.
I have had Netflix for years, and even though I hate that they get rid of movies and shows, I still love the variety they offer. I don't like having several different accounts like this, so I've stuck with Netflix. I rarely watch tv shows while they are actually on tv, so this is my favorite way to watch them... season by season uninterrupted. They have a decent amount of kid movies, ones my Holden's love, so that is the biggest plus.
Jacqueline W.
Lexington, TN
Netflix is my absolute favorite app and thing to do on my days off. I'm a nurse and work 12 hour shifts. On my days off, I like to be lazy, especially on my first day off! I have watched numerous seasons of random TV shows. I pay $14 a month and it's definitely worth it!
Melody P.
Worth, IL
The movie selections are old and. It he best, but all of my favorite series and tv shows are on it. I love all the marvel series and they are all there. There are also some oldies but goodies like friends and how I met your mother. Netflix has a lot of original shows which is a great change of pace.
Sofia R.
Fort Worth, TX
It has gotten to the point where my family has decided to completely discontinue cable. All of our favorites and then some are on here! I love the documentary and TV show section and I like that tey add new titles frequently. I am one of the many who can sit and binge watch a whole season in a day!
Ana V.
I don't think I could live if Netflix was taken away from me. Seriously this is way better than cable. I binge watch shows more frequently than is healthy. If I'm inbetween one show and find another I add it to my list but the anticipation gets the best of me and I change shows halfway through a season. I am then left with half watched seasons. Don't worry I then go back and finish them when I don't have new shows to watch.

Am I the only one who gets this weird feeling of " I don't know what to do?" When there is no new show to watch. It's like if something is missing.
Michael B.
Fountain, FL
This is one I'm 50/50 on. I have a subscription and have for a while. there are movies and shows I love to watch but it takes so long to get new ones. I barely use it anymore but my wife is on daily. I love that netflix is now increasing their origional movies and shows and most are really good.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?