BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix, I never watch cable anymore. All my shows are on Netflix! There are so many great TV shows and movie on there you can watch TV all day and never not have anything to watch. I probably watch Netflix everyday after work and on my days off when i just want to relax.
Amanda S.
I'm not sure what I ever did without netflix before purchasing an account! For a few dollars a month, in able to watch endless amounts of TV episodes and movies whenever I wish. It is a complete steal! Especially since they update their movies and episodes pretty frequently!!
Kristin M.
Cordova, NC
Netflix is awesome!! It doesn't always have the top movies! But when your bored you can alway pull out a crazy weird off the wall movie and wonder why you waisted life watching that movie but feel very fulfilled in knowing you have a great story to tell at work the next day!!
Sparrow R.
Leon, KS
Netflix is my addiction. Where I live we don't have access to cable, so this has been a great source of entertainment for my family and myself!
The Netflix originals are so great, and they have a lot of wonderful movies. However I wish they would ditch some of the one star rated movies and bring in more popular and newer titles. But I won't hold it against them, because there are definitely more pros! I would recommend over Hulu.
Elizabeth S.
Arnold, MD
I love Netflix! What's not to love? You get to scroll through hundreds of movies and TV shows until you find exactly what you want. Netflix allows you to self indulge and binge watch any of your favorite series. It's a great time filler and much cheaper than Comcast of Verizon!
Kristen P.
Hazlet, NJ
I am obsessed with Netflix! It's perfect for a rainy day, a cold night in, or anytime really lol. It has so many tv shows, movies, and documentaries to choose from. I love that it gives you the option to save shows that you want to watch for later. Such a wonderful service :)
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
We got rid of cable almost two years ago and have been exclusively using Netflix. I love that they have tons of shows and movies and are constantly updating what they show. I also love all of their Netflix original shows. It's great that you can binge-watch whole shows, instead of having to wait a week to watch the next episode. Unfortunately, it's great for watching current seasons/shows.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Netflix is so good to me y'all. I don't have Hulu or cable anymore, so my only tv entertainment is netflix. I watch at least one episode a day, and I love how they add the new seasons around the same time so when I get done with one I can go straight to the next!
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love having my Netflix account! :) It's great. I only wish that they would upload seasons sooner than they tend to, and that they would stop getting rid of good shows & movies so quickly after they add them. Overall, I have been satisfied with their service for the last few years.
KaylA D.
I love Netflix but I do wish they would update there stuff more and add NEWER movies instead of ones I've never even heard off. $7 a month isn't bad to be able to choose between a few different shows and movies I just hope they don't jack up the prices!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?