BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
Netflix is a great way to watch movies and tv shows that I may have missed or was not able to see in theaters. There are a few cons with Netflix, the content is not updated that frequently and only a certain amount of people/ devices can be watching at one time. Overall, I really do like how convenient it is to catch up on something I have missed.
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Great service lots of options and can use different profiles for each person in our home so its easier to find things each of us like simply by pulling up our individual profile watching captain underpants at the moment on Netflix(picture credits to the illustrator of Captain Underpants)
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I really love Netflix! It’s cheap and reasonably priced and had a variety of movies and tv shows in different genres so there is usually something for everyone. There is no commercials, unlike some other services. The only complaint I have is that they don’t have the current season of tv shows, but I don’t mind that much as I don’t want tv anyway.
Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
A great innovative app and account to have especially for a college student that does not have time to watch cable lol my only complaint is that they take forever to update shows and other shows are constantly leaving. Beyond that i love them.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
I love my netflix! There's a lot of great shows and movies to keep you entertained. On the downside, they just want to keep upping the price for people the longer they have Netflix.
Emilie O.
I love Netflix! There are so many movies and shows to chose from and it’s super easy to navigate. The only thing I’d change about Netflix is their timing. I wish they would put movies and shows on faster. But it’s definitely worthy the money!
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
My favorite method to use to watch tv shows. And they have a bunch of great original shows as well. Prices recently went up but still waaaaay more affordable than paying for cable.
Catherine P.
Santa Elena
Favorite thing ever. Don’t even have cable anymore because this thing is enough for me. I enjoy watching Netflix originals and for the price of $9.99 you can’t go wrong. You get an endless amount of shows and everyday new movies and shows are being added. You can add shows you wanna see to your list and separate accounts.
kai f.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix, mostly because I looove to binge watch just about anything binge worthy. I can’t think of any negatives aside from the show selection changing from time to time
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
I am absolutely obsessed with Netflix. It’s an amazing app for your phone with hundreds of movies, tv shows, documentary’s. It’s great for just laying around and binge watching your favorite shows or movies/ I use this app everyday and on the days I don’t I wish I could! Everyone I know has Netflix and loves it!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?