BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Monica C.
Provo, UT
I love Netflix! Every day I go to see a series or movie. I like it a lot but there are things that should be modified, such as a category with the option "the most viewed movies, the best rated and a star rating from 1 to 5 in all its categories".
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I’ve had Netflix for about 3 years now. I wish they would put better movies up there, and they have taken a lot of good stuff off. I think they are losing customers because of this. I do like their Netflix originals and I like that you can download stuff and watch without WiFi after it’s downloaded. I watch almost everything on either here or Hulu, but I do wish they would update their TV show seasons and add Better movies.
Laurie H.
Streaming is definitely going to kill cable television. I used to like Netflix, but it's now becoming a hub for Netflix Originals and all the good movies and shows are slowly being taken off and replaced. There are also many movies on there that seem entirely pointless, like 1-star rated films that will never make it big.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I enjoy Netflix there are plenty of movies, documentaries, and series you can enjoy. I like to watch past series like Undercover Boss. My favorite series was Seven Seconds. There are countless movies I liked on Netflix.
Sandra R.
I love having Netflix during Halloween season because it's just the perfect way to relax and enjoy quality time with your family while watching some super scary movies . We had to spend our Halloween day at home last year due to a medical reason and I didn't want my kids at home bored so we bought some popcorn ,candy and watched movies all night . It was the best time ever we would definitely repeat if we had to .
Sheareliz M.
Our favorite subscription. We’ve had it for a few years now. It’s about $10 A month and totally worth it. Thought get to stream thousands of movies and tv shows by simply logging on and you can download episodes or movies to your phone with the app
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
The Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want. its a subscription you pay 8 dollars a month or more depending on the plan u want. its easy to use and they have great shows and movies for adults and children. Netflix is a life savor . if i didnt have it i wouldnt even watch tv lol im obsessed with Friends and its all i want most if the time..
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Although you can't access eveey movie on here they do bring some nice movies funny comedies and some very addicting series. Because they don't have all the movies in the world it might be hard to find something you like. If you do get it the very first you should see is "reign"or "tudors".
Haley P.
Kingston, TN
I never really watch tv but when I do it’s usually Netflix. I wish they would add more shows though, they have a variety of things it’s just the same stuff over and over. They should switch it up here and there. The tv shows they put on their are quite interesting. I just love Netflix
Monica S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really like my Netflix. I love to binge watch and they are great for that! I have one small issue, most shows and series are not available. I wish some older shows like Real world, and Bad Girls club and other's was available. I really hope they add more shows then I would rate 5 star's!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?