BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Christina G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Being a college kid, I tend to watch a lot to Netflix when I am in my dorm. I love the amount of shows and movies that are on Netflix and how many shows I can binge through without being bored. I love the amount of original shows that Netflix has created and how well they are doing.
Kady E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix! I love the easy access to movies and shows with ease. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is, because I wish they would rotate in some more of the newer movies more frequently AND I do like that on Amazon Instant you can download them for when you do not have wifi.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix! A great place where most of your favorite TV shows are available to you just with a click of a button. I also think it's cool you can add people on the account also. Plus the affordable price tag. $10 a month?! That's a great deal. And can we talk about Netflix shows? Talk about great stuff. I'm hooked on it. I can binge watch my favorite shows for hours and I know Netflix will have it. (Most of it, at least
sherri b.
Kempner, TX
Great shows. Could have quicker to add new series and not have to pay for the best movies. But still a good value.
this works on the kindle fire people say that it does not on the HD so if you have a HD don't get this app
Sometimes hard to find what your looking for but mostly good
Joely T.
Being a stay at home mom Netflix is The best thing in the world. While my daughter is watching cartoons I can get some chores done around the house. After baby girl goes to sleep I can watch adult shows which is a amazing. I love the fact that everybody can have their own profile.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My brother got me hooked onto netflix lol. I first I didn't see that big of a deal about it at first, but now, Netflix is like crack to me. I can not get enough of it!! I watch Netflix at least 5 times of of a week, if not that, then I watch netflix 12 hours a day, it's addicting and has tons fo great movies and shows for you to watch that you could possibly never get bored with it. Trust me.
Macy F.
I love Netflix. I use it almost every day and it is a great thing to have when you and your family and your family want to sit down and watch a different movie you guys havn't seen. It also is great on winter days when all you want to do is relax and watch something for yourself.
Sarah Y.
Totally worth the money. I never was a fan of series until now. I can start right where I left on. The only con is you have to wait a whole year for new seasons to be added. Overall I love it. There are great movies and amazing TV series. I love to Netflix and chill with my self!
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix, I never watch cable anymore. All my shows are on Netflix! There are so many great TV shows and movie on there you can watch TV all day and never not have anything to watch. I probably watch Netflix everyday after work and on my days off when i just want to relax.
Sparrow R.
Leon, KS
Netflix is my addiction. Where I live we don't have access to cable, so this has been a great source of entertainment for my family and myself!
The Netflix originals are so great, and they have a lot of wonderful movies. However I wish they would ditch some of the one star rated movies and bring in more popular and newer titles. But I won't hold it against them, because there are definitely more pros! I would recommend over Hulu.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?