BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

April W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have Amazon Prime and I never thought that I would ever go on Netflix but I saw an ad for Fuller House.I loved the show Full House growing up,so I wanted to see this.After watching the show,I searched other shows and I found that there were a lot of other shows that were not on prime for free that I wanted to watch.I highly recommend this website.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have had exclusively Netflix for the past 5 years. It has definitely improved over the years! For awhile it really was just old movies I had no interest in, it seems that over time they have worked to add more high interest programs and movies! I save over $100/ month by skipping cable! If you want to save money- get Netflix and don't miss out.
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
Netflix has tons of shows and movies available for instant streaming, but users spend more time looking for something to watch rather than watching shows. I do like that Netflix suggests future shows/movies based on things that you viewed and offers the opportunity to rate shows/programs. I usually only subscribe for a month at a time (usually one month a year) because the service is a "waste." I would like the service more if there were better and newer shows and movies.
Christy F.
Aurora, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is great. I use it on an almost daily basis. When I was away for college, it was a great way to watch what I wanted without paying loads of money. The only down side is that you can only stream on 2 devices without having to pay an extra charge. Having a large family, this tends to create a lot of problems. Also, it does not seem to update quickly. By that I mean you have to wait a long time after a TV show season has finished airing before it will show up on Netflix.
Sara J.
Compared to other subscription-based video content, I think it's well worth the money. There's plenty of content and a very large variety. I would love to see them do more than just teaser seasons of Food Network and HGTV shows though. I also would like to see them have newer released movies on here sooner. But for $8/month, I can't complain.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
I don't have cable. I don't need to spend $150 on shows when I can spend $8.99 of my netflix and NO commercials!!!!! I love Netflix. There are literally thousands of things to watch and they are always adding more. Currently discovering the joys of the show "Supernatural". Also love to watch things from my favorite Tv channel The Food Network.
Angelica R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great price! I think I like it most because of all the shows I can watch :) I don't have a lot of time for TV but when I feel like relaxing and watching something Netflix doesn't disappoint :) wish they had more current movies or b able to change language. But I understand that might rank up the price but it's good the way it is for now :)
Jenn W.
Carlsbad, NM
Netflix rocks! I don't know what I would do without it lol. Seriously, I spend more time streaming than I do watching other TV and Netflix is one mine and my kids favorite subscriptions services to stream. There is great movies, and I love the TV episodes and the fact that you can watch via phone. It's great for road trips with kids.
Dima T.
Temecula , CA
Netflix is one of the worlds most common movie subscription I honestly don't know how I would live without Netflix and how I would keep up with my shows and movies because I'm never watching TV the same time that my show or the movie I wanna watch is on so Netflix is perfect I can watch whatever I want wherever I want whenever I want.
Marlynda M.
LAWRENCE, MA
I don't know what I would do without Netflix! I'm pretty much addicted to binge watching one series after another, and they are plentiful. I love that I can watch a whole season of something without any interruptions or having to wait a week for the next episode. I don't even watch series on TV anymore, I just wait for them on Netflix.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?