BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Bob A.
Oh how I love Netflix! I love all there new and edgy shows. Most of all I love that you can stream their services From your Smart TV, Computer and Tablet devices. House of Cards, Narcos and Daredevil are some of my current favorite shows. Additionally, Netflix has documentaries on just about anything you can think of. Join Netflix today! You won't regret it.
Sydney S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I feel like Netflix is more my go-to for TV shows rather than movies. There's some mediocre old movies on here and a few gems but the real reason I keep going back is that they have some amazing Netflix original series. Orange is the New Black, Stranger Things, and more! And there's even non-Netflix TV shows where you can binge watch entire seasons at a time!
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
They don't always have every show I want to watch, but I really love some of the new content they have that is just theirs, like OITNB. And as far as service goes, their streaming service plays much more flawlessly than the other services we have. My husband and I no longer have cable and watch shows strictly over the internet, so I really love having Netflix.
Trysten H.
Carlsbad, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix and how I can watch it on my phone anywhere I want! In my household, we canceled cable so now we only use Netflix. I love how you can watch all episodes at once! The only drawback is that you have to wait for a whole season to finish airing on cable TV for it to come out on Netflix and also, they don't always have the show I'm looking for. Other than that, I recommend Netflix to everyone! It has a wide variety of TV shows and movies for both adults and children! You'll love it(:
Kirsten M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is so cheap and easy to use! I can find new things to watch plus watch old things that I've always loved. The data base is huge and everything month they take out some movies and shows and add new ones which is awesome because then you can never run out of things to watch, so much better than cable. Plus no commercials!
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
I've been with Netflix for 4 years now but for 3 years it's been Christmas present. It's now costing $9.99. As of now I'm still paying the $7.99 till may of this year. It's decent. It doesn't have quite of a lot of good movies. I'm not really into shows, except Bones and Supernatural. Next year I'm cutting ties with Netflix.
Judy V.
While their amount of content is limited, Netflix is truly one of my favorite streaming services. The quality is amazing, and hey guess what, no ads. A major deal for me, you can feel happy you won't be getting ads ever 5-10 minutes. I've found new content plus old favorites. Although there are those terrible occasions were your content gets removed. Or when anime suddenly doesn't have the opinion for Japanese and only English. Overall, thumbs up for Netflix for keeping me entertained.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have had exclusively Netflix for the past 5 years. It has definitely improved over the years! For awhile it really was just old movies I had no interest in, it seems that over time they have worked to add more high interest programs and movies! I save over $100/ month by skipping cable! If you want to save money- get Netflix and don't miss out.
Alina A.
Riverside, CA
The best part about netflix is no commercials! Yes, you may have to wait before the newest seasons or movies are up but netflix has some great original shows that are well worth the subscription along with getting to catch up on TV series you may have missed when they airing. I also love that I don't have to wait every week to watch the next episode or I can answer a few questions and have netflix choose a movie for me to watch. For anyone who loves TV and movies netflix is for you
Paula B.
Cookeville, TN
We have cut the cord. No cable or satellite. We watch our shows, and movies via Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, Netflix, and WWE Network. With Longmire being picked up by Netflix, it was great to hear. I hope that now with some of the best shows being dropped off by networks, hopefully Netflix will pick up more of them. Networks are canceling shows without giving them a chance and keeping things that just are, in my opinion, not worth keeping. I personally don't like the Reality TV Shows.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?