BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Martha L.
I can't live without my Netflix subscription, I really love that it's an app and it's easy to use and perfect for in the go. Its updated often and it has a wonderful easy to use interface and many movies/shows to choose from. Pretty affordable and better than paying for cable. Everyone should get this because it's a life changer.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
I think Netflix is a pretty good brand all together they have a lot of different TV shows and movies and documentaries that you can watch but at some point you kind of run out of things you like to watch or the past few seasons haven't been added or Netflix likes to take TV shows and movies off which is the downside but it's cheapthere's always something to watch
Victoria A.
Who doesn't love Netflix? At first, I was disappointed in the selection of movies, but what they lack there, they make up in TV shows. I'm notoriously behind on all all the popular shows, and Netflix has made it possible for me to catch up! Now that you are able to download episodes from certain TV shows, I really couldn't ask for anything more from the service.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have been using Netflix for years now and I love it. If anything just the fact you can watch whole seasons of shows with no commercials in a continuous stream is amazing and totally worth it. They have decent movies and shows and movies for kids as well. One of my favorite things they've done in recent years is to come out with the Netflix original series, the ones I have seen are fantastic and have quickly become favorite shows. They are literally paving the way in video streaming it's awesome!
Sydney S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I feel like Netflix is more my go-to for TV shows rather than movies. There's some mediocre old movies on here and a few gems but the real reason I keep going back is that they have some amazing Netflix original series. Orange is the New Black, Stranger Things, and more! And there's even non-Netflix TV shows where you can binge watch entire seasons at a time!
Angelica W.
Oneonta, NY
Netflix is awesome. It has a huge variety of movies and TV shows and you cannot beat the price. I don't know how people are still willing to pay for cable. Sure you might not get the newest episodes on netflix but who cares? Netflix has featured some of the most awesome movies and TV shows of all time, and even has netflix originals now. Really great website.
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
Oh Netflix, how I love you. Netflix is one of the only monthly bills that I don't dread. I love having an abundance of movies to entertain my kids at all times. I also love that I can catch up on all my favorite TV series without having to deal with commercials and I can pause when need be instead of missing something juicy. Because lets face it, with 4 kids I'm not getting to watch much scheduled TV and when I do is right when the twins will start crying or the 2 year old will have pooped in the tub lol
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
They don't always have every show I want to watch, but I really love some of the new content they have that is just theirs, like OITNB. And as far as service goes, their streaming service plays much more flawlessly than the other services we have. My husband and I no longer have cable and watch shows strictly over the internet, so I really love having Netflix.
Kirsten M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is so cheap and easy to use! I can find new things to watch plus watch old things that I've always loved. The data base is huge and everything month they take out some movies and shows and add new ones which is awesome because then you can never run out of things to watch, so much better than cable. Plus no commercials!
Trysten H.
Carlsbad, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix and how I can watch it on my phone anywhere I want! In my household, we canceled cable so now we only use Netflix. I love how you can watch all episodes at once! The only drawback is that you have to wait for a whole season to finish airing on cable TV for it to come out on Netflix and also, they don't always have the show I'm looking for. Other than that, I recommend Netflix to everyone! It has a wide variety of TV shows and movies for both adults and children! You'll love it(:
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?