BY NETFLIX, INC. #4 in Websites

Kadyn P.
Montgomery, AL
Love the Netflix app! I use it on my iPad and it works great! It keeps track of all my recently watched shows and it can take me back the exact moment of the last episode I watched. As an avid TV fan, it is worth the subscription price for the amount of content you get! Almost all my favorite shows are on there!
Maddie I.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix! I watch Netflix almost every day! The pros is that there is almost every show you watch on Netflix the only con is that they don't upload as many never shows but they have been getting better at that and just uploaded recent seasons of my favorite shows! I love Netflix it's worth the monthly subscribing!
Andrea W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love love love Netflix! I bought the $7.99 package for my 5 year old for Christmas. I absolutely love it. Has all the right parental controls. I also have a profile so I can catch up on my shows that I miss. I give this company 5 stars. They're always coming out with new shows and new episodes for the shows.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix (: It's slow on updating certain TV shows but there's always plenty of other shows/movies to watch. I love how it updates you what movies are coming soon. Not all movies are on there. I just wish it would keep updating constantly rather than wait a month or so for new movies and TV shows to come.
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix! I am subscribed to the instant streaming and to one DVD at a time I feel that the price for this is fair. My Husband and I started watching Supernatural just a few weeks ago and we are streaming right trough them
I recommend:
*Sons of Anarchy
*Crocodile Dundee
*Bruce Almighty
*Saving Grace
*Top Gun, and many more...
Bernadette T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is one service I like to use. It has a nice selection of movies, t.v programs, and more. It just bothers me when they start deleting movies and stuff especially if it was a favorite. I really in enjoy watching the classics with my mom, documentaries, horror movies or cartoons with my little one to say a few.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
So worth the money! I don't have cable because of the cost, so all of my tv comes from internet based services and netflix is my favorite. Whatever I'm in the mood for, there are plenty of options. I've had to contact the help desk and they were amazing and worked to get my problem fixed. The hype about it is true!
Nicole V.
Ok overall service. not too happy about the recent price increase, but its still better than cable. Wish they had more shows to choose from and newer seasons of GOOD shows. But still better than cable. you can watch what you want, when you want, without commercials and its cheaper than dish or directv.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is a life savor. Without being able to afford cable at the moment it's great to be able to watch so many of the popular shows today. Easy to use and navigate site. Great selection of series and movies for adults as well as kids! I love being able to watch when/ as I please for eight dollars a month! A steal!
kaitlyn b.
Holts Summit, MO
Netflix is amazing! I love being able to binge watch shows whenever and watch movies. And with the new update of being able to download certain shows/movies, it's great for trips when you don't have data or internet connection. Definitely recommend if you're looking for new shows to watch, Netflix has a great selection
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?