BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Allison L.
Netflix is amazing. I could say a ton of cliche things about it that everyone's already heard, but I won't. Having the ability to watch so many TV shows and movies is the best $8 I spend each month. I never run out of things to watch and am always discovering new stuff. I already know that when I get my own place, I won't pay for cable- Netflix has everything I need. (plus you can watch just aired stuff online anyway)
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Netflix is the streaming OG, at least regarding bigger companies! I love Netflix. I like the way they update and rotate shows, movies, and documentaries. I like the options of profiles, lists, recommendations, and overall setup. I use the service on my tv, laptop, tablet, and phone which is very accessible. The price is reasonable, but I am a little worried about what will happen with all the new competitors. Their communication with customers is very helpful. Also, now they are creating so many new shows and movies of their own which is nice to be able to try something new.
Jessica M.
I absolutely love netflix, well except tha whole having to be a season behind on stuff... but i live that i can download stuff and watch it off line on my phone...
Kayla P.
London, KY
I definitely prefer Netflix to our regular cable. There are so many different shows that are aired within the realms of this service, all for a standard flat rate that's easily affordable. As a college student, I'm usually not up to date with shows that air on TV due to the weird times I'm in and out of the house. Although, I loveee binge watching my favorites when they come out on this platform. I highly recommend!
Esther W.
Monroe, OH
I love watching Netflix. There are so many great shows to watch on it. Although they need to come up with better original shows that don't have rated R scenes in them which is why I gave it 4 stars. Other than that I love how easy it is to use, the selections please all ages and they have a great variety of shows to choose from. My favorite is that you can have multiple profiles so you can each have easy access to your recent shows and options to choose from that relate to what you each have recently watched. I love that they have a separate profile for the kids!
Rachel F.
Netflix has almost replaced my cable! It has so many great shows and movies, and the original series have never disappointed! It's the first place I look when I want to watch something, because the quality is great and I never have to wait for buffering! It also has the most reliable subtitles I've ever found! My only complaint is how easy it makes it to procrastinate with so many shows readily available
Amanda H.
Sturtevant, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm a bit old school in terms of my Netflix subscription because I still make them send the DVDs to me. When I first joined I was able to get streaming and DVD all for one low price. When they eventually made people choose streaming or DVD for that price, I decided to go the way of the DVD. They have a larger selection on DVD and ship extremely fast (they receive the DVDs the day after I ship them out and have a new one in the mail that same day). I do miss having the streaming option, but for me it just didn't offer the selection I was looking for.
Rebekah W.
Hemet, CA
I love Netflix! I use it daily! I have it downloaded on my xbox one, both wii systems, my phone, my iPod, both my 3ds and my new 3ds! I live all the Netflix original series and I live the fact I was able to watch so many amazing series and great movies. I highly recommend getting Netflix if you haven't yet. I pay $7.99 a month. that's an amazing price compared to all the shows and movies I've watched :)
Tori T.
Kansas City , MO
Who doesn't love Netflix. Everyone has watched some #OITNB and #StrangerThings. Netflix originals, Full Season TV shows and documentaries are one point. The one thing I wish was better, is the movie selection. Since Netflix originally started as a movie streamer, it is ironic that their movie selection needs some love. Every once and a while, you will get a good one, but more likely than not, they suck.
Taryn C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who doesn't like Netflix? It's pretty much my hobby now. Personally I think they have a great selection of movies from genres that I enjoy (horror, independent drama) so I can always find something to watch. The only thing that I don't like is that it is no longer cheap. I had to cancel my DVD subscription because they charge you for both steaming and DVDs so it's not really worth it to have each one.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?