BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Sarah M.
3/5 because I was so hyped up about this, and slightly disappointed. I feel like I could go online and find a lot of the shows (that aren't even available on Netflix) online and be just as happy. I wish they had a wider range and selection of shows. For the price, though, it may be worth it. It depends on your opinion, I guess.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
Netflix changed the way I watch tv. I was a Netflix customer from the very beginning when you chose dvds online that you wanted to receive in the mail. Once you watched them, you simply mailed them back! What a game changer it was when they finally became a "streaming device" company! I love being able to have popular movies and series' right at my finger tips! The Netflix original series' have also not disappointed! I can't wait to see what this company does in the future!
Maddie I.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix! I watch Netflix almost every day! The pros is that there is almost every show you watch on Netflix the only con is that they don't upload as many never shows but they have been getting better at that and just uploaded recent seasons of my favorite shows! I love Netflix it's worth the monthly subscribing!
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I wouldn't be able to Netflix and chill without this 😉 just kidding. I've found so many good movies and TV shows on here. But for every good movie or show there's like 5 bad ones lol but I honestly feel like it's good for $10 a month especially if you don't watch cable TV or don't like to its much cheaper than that
Melanie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I always picture myself having Netflix! My family only has Netflix! We discontinued our direct TV and jumped on board with this company. The cost is a lot cheaper than cable companies and offers vast amounts of entertainment. When I come home from work, I relax and watch Netflix. I recommend this wonderful company!
Amanda C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix!! The price is great and there are sooo many different movies and T.V. shows to choses from. Sometimes I feel like I spend more time searching through titles than actually watching but that is just because I am so indecisive. I also love that it has Netflix Kids. When I have my nieces with me I can put on the kid section and know that appropriate options will show up and not things that are inappropriate for young children.
Janice B.
Junction City, KS
Love some of the Netflix original shows like Orange is the New Black and I even watched Fuller House but the one issue I have is they don't update that often I've seen the some of same movies listed on "new releases" forever. They had the movie The Interview listed as a new release for about a year. It just seems like the same old stuff.
Gabie M.
Moses Lake, WA
I use netflix almost on a daily basis. I love how it's ad/commercial free. I have never used a media platform better than netflix! Although I wish when they add the second one to a movie, they still keep the first one so I can watch them together. Other than that! I love it! P.s. please add better horror movies!
Hailey I.
I love the Netflix service! I did the free 30 day trial and then decided to keep it since I moved to a new place and opted to just have internet and no cable. This is perfect for me and my needs! I have access to millions of shows of every genre and movies too, a lot of times the movies are newer releases too, which is great. My only complaint is the app. I use the app to play Netflix on my TV through my tablet and the app is pretty finicky. Sometimes it works flawlessly and other times I can't even get it to load enough to show viewing options. Even when my internet is connected and the speed is good. So other than the picky app, I really like this service.
Kadyn P.
Montgomery, AL
Love the Netflix app! I use it on my iPad and it works great! It keeps track of all my recently watched shows and it can take me back the exact moment of the last episode I watched. As an avid TV fan, it is worth the subscription price for the amount of content you get! Almost all my favorite shows are on there!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?