BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Christy F.
I love Netflix so much it is perfect for a day to just relax and just chill. And I love how it has so many of my favorite shows at a low price that I can watch whenever.
Virginia W.
Kennesaw, GA
I love Netflix and feel as if I watch it more than cable TV. However, I do not like that Netflix takes away movies after awhile and slowly adds new movies/shows every month. Sometimes I will want to watch a movie that was once on Netflix and since has been taken off. I do love being able to have a variety of shows and movies for whatever mood I may be in! I think Netflix is worth the subscription I just wish it didn't take away some shows/movies.
Amanda V.
Netflix has been my best friend for a long time. Aside from good movies and shows it gives you something to look forward to and a way to relate with those around you. It also helps those of us who are too busy to watch tv in real time but want a piece of the action. Also helped me through a really tough break up once upon a time. Gotta say I love it and always will.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is an awesome movie and TV show go getter . Especially for the cheap price every month . However I do wish that they would update the movies more often . It seems like they take too long too . They do have a great selection of movies and TV shows to choose from though . I tend to stay watching Netflix more than my actual cable lol . It's great to have when there's nothing on cable to watch . Just wish they would update it more often ...
Nova R.
La Puente, CA
So I've had a Netflix account for a couple of years now. I love that they have movies I haven't seen before and shows that are old and recent. The down side about it is that it does not feature a certain movie or tv show that you want to watch exactly. In this case there is a great quantity of things to watch but then again there isn't. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with how easy it is to search what you want to watch and how the quality of what's playing is pretty clear. Other than that I've only had a couple of scenarios where Netflix lags out for a minute or two and it wasn't because of my internet.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I use Netflix and Hulu and most of the time I prefer Hulu.

The fact that Netflix doesn't have commercials is a huge plus for me. Also they have a lot of good Netflix original series, like Fuller House, that you can't find anywhere else.

What I don't like is the subscription is a little pricey and they usually don't have current seasons of shows, just old seasons. Which is why I like Hulu better because I can keep up with what's currently on TV
Kayla B.
katy texas
I love Netflix so very much I'm on it every day and every night the only thing that i don't like is well ... Netflix is like a fridge full of a bunch of food that I don't want
Melissa C.
Fort Wayne, IN
So many great shows to watch, and the price is great. We have the HD package, which os $9.99 a month, but totally worth it. Just finished watching Marvels Jessica Jones, and can't wait to see if Netflix picks up the series for a second Season. And just started Dexter, which I never got to finish and find out the end. Excited to finally get to watch it. We don't even have cable anymore because Netflix has more than we could ever watch.
Erica S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Seriously do I even need to state why Netflix is so amazing?! You can have 4 or 5 devices all steaming Netflix at the same time for about $11 a month. They have a huge selection of movies & TV shows, plus there is never any lagging or interruptions. I've been a member since they 1st came out and I just can't get enough. Netflix is my #1 most used app on my phone & tv. I spend hours upon hours watching movies. Netflix
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix. I watch it on my Smart TV in the living room, stream it to my Wii in the bedroom and my daughter has a Roku so she can watch it in her bedroom. My husband and I both have the app downloaded on our phone and it is streamed to all our tablets. I don't know what I would do without my Netflix. I watch a lot of TV shows and once I'm finished with a show I pick a new one. I also like some of the Netflix Original shows.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?