BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Dima T.
Temecula , CA
Netflix is one of the worlds most common movie subscription I honestly don't know how I would live without Netflix and how I would keep up with my shows and movies because I'm never watching TV the same time that my show or the movie I wanna watch is on so Netflix is perfect I can watch whatever I want wherever I want whenever I want.
Shannon B.
Hamilton, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The best thing since sliced bread!!!! I watch so many great movies and documentaries, cable is no longer a necessity. I also like that they have a section for kids, I can allow my 5yr old nephew to indulge without worrying about him coming across any inappropriate content. Did I mention that it's affordable?! You just can't beat it!
Selena A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
NETFLIX! It's AMAZING. I love binge watching shows and movies! there is such a wide variety of shows and movies too! The only downside.. I wish they uploaded newer movies and TV shows faster. It takes awhile for them to get on there. But it's cheap and if you can't afford cable or something.. Netflix is definitely the way to go!!
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
You just get sucked in to a whole library of movies!! I love that I can find great independent and foreign movies on netflix. The only cons is they have a lot of B-horror movies. I wish they would have Sesame Street back on there but I guess HBO bought the rights so I was really bummed when my son can't watch it on Netflix anymore.
Joana C.
Austin, TX
Sometimes it crashes and glitches a lot, but I love this app. I've had to delete it a few times in the past because of the fact that it would take forever to load. It would be stuck on the "Netflix" screen for so long! After deleting it and re-installing, the problem would fix itself but after a while it would do it again.
Neith J.
Netflix was good when you could use it with Chrome Cast to play on your TV, but even better now that it's available as an app on my Xfinity cable box! Love their original programming, back catalog of tv shows, movie library, and more! Check for articles online each month about what is coming and going that month from the service and binge before they leave!
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been subscribed to Netflix longer than they've been offering any streaming services. That's right, I was there at the beginning. Well, my Grandma was, then I hopped on my own Neflix train later on. We still love everything they have to offer. My favorite is the access to foreign films. My grandmother and sister have a passion for watching Korean dramas as where I love a good French comedy. Netflix has it all along with some AMAZING original series.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm pretty sure everyone loves Netflix! I've been using mine for years and it's seriously one of the best idea out there. I have mine at home and on my tablet so I can watch my fave shows on the go. I've found out about some of my favorite shows just browsing through the categories of Netflix. Dexter and weeds?! I would've never known about those without Netflix! I've gotten my mom, sister and pretty much my whole family hooked. Netflix marathons for life!! Lol
Elizabeth F.
Bowling Green, KY
I don't remember what life without Netflix was like! My husband and I watch a lot of series, and we love binge watching. We're too impatient to wait for the next episode, we love being able to watch a whole series without the wait. Netflix also has really addictive original series too! It's much better than Hulu, the interface is more user friendly imo.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is easily one of my favorite inventions! I absolutely love movies and televisions, and Netflix puts almost anything I could ask for right at my fingertips. I have discovered many great shows and movies, some well-known, and some that would be unfamiliar to most. Netflix is easy to use, compatible with Chromecast (great for me, I can stream movies and shows onto my TV!), and boasts movies and shows for any mood. I would be lost without it!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?