BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Ahhh, Netflix. Such a love/hate relationship. I love House of Cards and Orange is the New Black which are exclusive to Netflix. However, their monthyl content is becoming less and less varied. They seem to be adding more bad movies and removing the good ones. Also, I wish they had an A-Z search. I would like to be able to browse all of their movies. I fear that the reason they don't have a browse A-z function is because it would reveal how much fewer movies they have than advertised.
Christy F.
Aurora, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is great. I use it on an almost daily basis. When I was away for college, it was a great way to watch what I wanted without paying loads of money. The only down side is that you can only stream on 2 devices without having to pay an extra charge. Having a large family, this tends to create a lot of problems. Also, it does not seem to update quickly. By that I mean you have to wait a long time after a TV show season has finished airing before it will show up on Netflix.
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
Netflix has tons of shows and movies available for instant streaming, but users spend more time looking for something to watch rather than watching shows. I do like that Netflix suggests future shows/movies based on things that you viewed and offers the opportunity to rate shows/programs. I usually only subscribe for a month at a time (usually one month a year) because the service is a "waste." I would like the service more if there were better and newer shows and movies.
Angelica R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great price! I think I like it most because of all the shows I can watch :) I don't have a lot of time for TV but when I feel like relaxing and watching something Netflix doesn't disappoint :) wish they had more current movies or b able to change language. But I understand that might rank up the price but it's good the way it is for now :)
Sara J.
Compared to other subscription-based video content, I think it's well worth the money. There's plenty of content and a very large variety. I would love to see them do more than just teaser seasons of Food Network and HGTV shows though. I also would like to see them have newer released movies on here sooner. But for $8/month, I can't complain.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
I don't have cable. I don't need to spend $150 on shows when I can spend $8.99 of my netflix and NO commercials!!!!! I love Netflix. There are literally thousands of things to watch and they are always adding more. Currently discovering the joys of the show "Supernatural". Also love to watch things from my favorite Tv channel The Food Network.
Dima T.
Temecula , CA
Netflix is one of the worlds most common movie subscription I honestly don't know how I would live without Netflix and how I would keep up with my shows and movies because I'm never watching TV the same time that my show or the movie I wanna watch is on so Netflix is perfect I can watch whatever I want wherever I want whenever I want.
Yali P.
orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Although i watch Netflix almost daily, it needs a bit of improvement. there's a lot of newer things to watch but i wish it would feed my need for a bit of nostalgia at times (yes I'm referring to Disney and cartoon network, I'm in college sue me haha). but nostalgia aside it does have some really amazing shows, some you can't even find elsewhere (OITNB and unbreakable kimmie Schmidt for starters). it's so affordable for someone like me who's working on a college budget.
Jenn W.
Carlsbad, NM
Netflix rocks! I don't know what I would do without it lol. Seriously, I spend more time streaming than I do watching other TV and Netflix is one mine and my kids favorite subscriptions services to stream. There is great movies, and I love the TV episodes and the fact that you can watch via phone. It's great for road trips with kids.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
I don't know what I would do without Netflix! I'm pretty much addicted to binge watching one series after another, and they are plentiful. I love that I can watch a whole season of something without any interruptions or having to wait a week for the next episode. I don't even watch series on TV anymore, I just wait for them on Netflix.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?