BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Nichole K.
Hagerstown, MD
I love Netflix! I've tried to subscriptions but I always go back to netflix! I love all of the sitcoms and Netflix original series. Inreconend this to everyone I talk to.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've only been a subscriber for 24 hours and I'm already in love. All the TV and movies I could ever ask for. Currently on a Gilmore Girls kick. Beats Hulu by a long shot!
Olivia R.
Netflix is a good option because they have a lot of shows and movies, whether they are a Netflix original or by another company. It isn't really expensive and has so many things for you to watch.
Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
I find that there are a lot of older movies on Netflix but it is good to catch up on tv shows. I love that Netflix can be open on many different devices for one account.
Teona M.
I used to love this Movie/Show app, however, they don't keep enough updated showings to want to visit the app often. If they would add more varieties, it would be great.
satinder k.
Elk grove, CA
Love Netflix. Never was fan before because they don't update movies right away. But currently I am binge watching tv shows. Jessica jones is a must watch and,walking dead
HELI H.
We have had netflix only for many years and we are very happy with the many options for all age groups in our household. Even with the recent price increase we are still going to keep our netflix. I do wish it would go back to how it us to be where we could watch on multiple devices at the same time for the same price this mainly because i have kids in different age groups and each have a TV that they like to watch netflix on but the way it is currently we can only watch on 2 screens or pay more for 4 and i rather not
Nicole S.
Valparaiso, IN
I love Netflix! I binge watch season and find new shows all the time. I watch Netflix for mostly all of my tv experiences. Netflix is great for catching up on shows that you've missed a lot of or have never seen but you would like to. The only problem I would have to say that Netflix has is not keeping updated as much as possible. If they would update Netflix a couple times a week, they would have so much more business. Nothing is worse then being sucked into a show and not being able to watch it.
Christina E.
Levant, ME
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
At first I didn't love Netflix, but this was like three or four years ago and I think it's because they didn't have as much as they do now. Now I love it. They have Disney movies and even movies that released on dvd only maybe two months ago. Not all of them ofcourse but some. They have great television shows, A LOT of what's popular. It's just great. I find myself picking a show and watching all the seasons they have of it! So Law and Order SVU, they have 17 seasons! Just as good as cable and WAY cheaper.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I got rid of Netflix for the second time. Why? Because of the movie selection. Although I love some of the original Netflix series, I could not justify paying $8.99 a month (in addition to already having Hulu & Prime) for Netflix because I didn't see the movies being freshened up enough. I love Hulu because it has current shows (+ I don't have cable or a DVR) and Prime allows you the ability to instantly rent something that's not available to stream. So, I did away with Netflix. And do I miss it? No.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?