BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Bob A.
Oh how I love Netflix! I love all there new and edgy shows. Most of all I love that you can stream their services From your Smart TV, Computer and Tablet devices. House of Cards, Narcos and Daredevil are some of my current favorite shows. Additionally, Netflix has documentaries on just about anything you can think of. Join Netflix today! You won't regret it.
Sydney S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I feel like Netflix is more my go-to for TV shows rather than movies. There's some mediocre old movies on here and a few gems but the real reason I keep going back is that they have some amazing Netflix original series. Orange is the New Black, Stranger Things, and more! And there's even non-Netflix TV shows where you can binge watch entire seasons at a time!
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have been using Netflix for years now and I love it. If anything just the fact you can watch whole seasons of shows with no commercials in a continuous stream is amazing and totally worth it. They have decent movies and shows and movies for kids as well. One of my favorite things they've done in recent years is to come out with the Netflix original series, the ones I have seen are fantastic and have quickly become favorite shows. They are literally paving the way in video streaming it's awesome!
Victoria A.
Who doesn't love Netflix? At first, I was disappointed in the selection of movies, but what they lack there, they make up in TV shows. I'm notoriously behind on all all the popular shows, and Netflix has made it possible for me to catch up! Now that you are able to download episodes from certain TV shows, I really couldn't ask for anything more from the service.
Trysten H.
Carlsbad, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix and how I can watch it on my phone anywhere I want! In my household, we canceled cable so now we only use Netflix. I love how you can watch all episodes at once! The only drawback is that you have to wait for a whole season to finish airing on cable TV for it to come out on Netflix and also, they don't always have the show I'm looking for. Other than that, I recommend Netflix to everyone! It has a wide variety of TV shows and movies for both adults and children! You'll love it(:
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
I've been with Netflix for 4 years now but for 3 years it's been Christmas present. It's now costing $9.99. As of now I'm still paying the $7.99 till may of this year. It's decent. It doesn't have quite of a lot of good movies. I'm not really into shows, except Bones and Supernatural. Next year I'm cutting ties with Netflix.
Judy V.
While their amount of content is limited, Netflix is truly one of my favorite streaming services. The quality is amazing, and hey guess what, no ads. A major deal for me, you can feel happy you won't be getting ads ever 5-10 minutes. I've found new content plus old favorites. Although there are those terrible occasions were your content gets removed. Or when anime suddenly doesn't have the opinion for Japanese and only English. Overall, thumbs up for Netflix for keeping me entertained.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Ahhh, Netflix. Such a love/hate relationship. I love House of Cards and Orange is the New Black which are exclusive to Netflix. However, their monthyl content is becoming less and less varied. They seem to be adding more bad movies and removing the good ones. Also, I wish they had an A-Z search. I would like to be able to browse all of their movies. I fear that the reason they don't have a browse A-z function is because it would reveal how much fewer movies they have than advertised.
Paula B.
Cookeville, TN
We have cut the cord. No cable or satellite. We watch our shows, and movies via Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, Netflix, and WWE Network. With Longmire being picked up by Netflix, it was great to hear. I hope that now with some of the best shows being dropped off by networks, hopefully Netflix will pick up more of them. Networks are canceling shows without giving them a chance and keeping things that just are, in my opinion, not worth keeping. I personally don't like the Reality TV Shows.
Alina A.
Riverside, CA
The best part about netflix is no commercials! Yes, you may have to wait before the newest seasons or movies are up but netflix has some great original shows that are well worth the subscription along with getting to catch up on TV series you may have missed when they airing. I also love that I don't have to wait every week to watch the next episode or I can answer a few questions and have netflix choose a movie for me to watch. For anyone who loves TV and movies netflix is for you
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?