BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

James B.
Superior, WI
Best streaming service out there. It doesn't get better than Netflix. Works on almost any device, runs even on slow internet as well. Tons of titles to choose from, both TV and Movies. Also you can get nearly any movie that has been out for 6 months by their DVD by Mail service. Very affordable, with one device account being $8 a month. Rarely down, and when it is they fix it within the hour. No commercials, ads, or anything of the nature. Also they have exclusive content made by them which is excellent. Highly recommend for all persons of all ages.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
I've had Netflix for over a year and I love it!! I can watch over and over my fave movies and TV shows even those that are not in the air anymore. Definitely worth it for the price.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
I don't use anything else, I love that you can download shows and videos to your device and view without internet connection. Gets me through my cardio workout on the treadmill lol.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I am watching Netflix 90% of the time. I love it! I get super involved in TV series and love binge watching complete series! New shows and movies are available ever month. You can make a list of things to watch and rate them so the system can give you suggestions catered to your preferences. For $12/month you can watch 4 screens (for a family) and have different viewing profiles. I think everyone can find something to enjoy on Netflix.
Jaclyn S.
Manalapan, NJ
Netflix is amazing! Everyone knows it! Causes binge watching but it's something we all like. In addition to having a large selection of television shows and movies to watch, Netflix has created many amazing shows too! Acclaimed shows like Orange Is The New Black, House of Cards, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Marvels Daredevil and Jessica Jones. This upcoming year they're doing some great reunions too! In the past they did season 4 of Arrested Development, and next month are producing the sequel television show to Full House, called Fuller House.
Valerie R.
Scottsville, KY
Netflix is my "go to" when it comes to my obsession with documentaries. It has tons of content! Things I would change would include being able to refine your search more. Such as picking 4 star or higher shows or movies when I'm browsing. Then maybe it wouldn't take me forever to pick something since I'm scrolling past so many 1 star rating options. They have gotten a lot better at releasing things more quickly but still doesn't compare to Hulu when it comes to that. Overall, I will always be a Netflix subscriber and a happy customer.
Victoria S.
Sure Netflix is great, especially when you're like me and don't have cable or satellite TV. But it gets old watching the same old shows. I wish they would add more new stuff
Rachel C.
My kids absolutely love watching netflix. We don't have any cable or anything. We usually find what we want to watch on netflix. I've discovered many "new" series from it.
Nichole K.
Hagerstown, MD
I love Netflix! I've tried to subscriptions but I always go back to netflix! I love all of the sitcoms and Netflix original series. Inreconend this to everyone I talk to.
Olivia R.
Netflix is a good option because they have a lot of shows and movies, whether they are a Netflix original or by another company. It isn't really expensive and has so many things for you to watch.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?