BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Allison S.
I still like Netflix, but I wish it offered newer shows or videos. It’s great to binge watch TV shows that are out already, but I often resort to Hulu when I want to watch the latest episode of something because it’s not on Netflix yet.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
We have Netflix because my son got a family plan💖
We enjoy watching nature movies 🎥 in the best quality thanks to Netflix.
They have so many wonderful movies including international movies.
I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Jessica L.
I love Netflix, but wish they would add more movies! I love being able to binge watch television shows! It is super cheap for what it offers, especially with a college student email! I recommend it to others!
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
Of course netflix gets 5 stars!! Who needs cable? As long as your have internet and netflix your set! There is something for everyone. They are constantly changing the selections and adding more so you never run out of something to watch! I love that they offer suggestions based on what you watch. Helps to watch something you have never seen! I've discovered many new shows that way!!! Good job Netflix!!
Stacy M.
I’m very disappointed with Netflix lately. Whenever I try to search up a decently new movie (always about a year + since in the movies), it always shows other suggestions they rarely ever have the actual movie. Netflix is great for tv shows they upload them after they reach a season finale but with movies they have been slacking in my opinion. I didn’t renew my subscription this month.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Love watching Netflix. It has everything I need and more. I watch Netflix everyday since we don't have cable. I like all the different genres it has and that it's always getting new movies and tv shows.
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
I would recommend this product to adults and kids. The movies and shows are great. Never a dull moment. The price is very reasonable in price if you use the service. Plus you can use it anywhere you are.
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
I love Netflix! They have so many things to watch on there. If you want to go and do something or clean your house I don’t suggest Turing it on until after you’re done. Binge watching is a real thing haha
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Netflix this is my babysitter lol ok but I and my.kids absolutely enjoy Netflix. It has most of our fave movies and lately they have been coming out with their very shows and movies. And I can't lie that their shows/movies are amazing. It helps with not having cable :)
Julie M.
El Paso, TX
Overall, I have been very satisfied with my Netflix subscription. I like that I can access it from multiple locations and pick up where I left off in a show or movie. I have had a few issues with bugs, or things loading slowly, but those are few and far between. I like the selection, but wish there were more documentaries with a bigger variety of viewpoints.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?