BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
I’m not sure why this is on here because who hasn’t heard of Netflix! I love how it is upgraded and you can download shows for when you don’t have any Wi-Fi or LTE. It’s a great system and it’s very inexpensive compared to normal cable.
Raven P.
Fostoria, OH
this is the best streaming platform!! they have your favorite television shows and movies. they also make good originals like orange is the new black and 13 reasons why. i love binge watching tv shows. it is also very affordable
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
After being a loyal netflixer since 2007, I have to say that Netflix is absolutely at its peak! They have a ton of movies and TV shows for a small monthly price. There is literally something for everyone to watch and enjoy. Netflix also has some truly amazing original titles that are so well made and entertaining. I have become a huge fan of many original shows and I can not wait to see all of the upcoming originals from Netflix!
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I’ve had Netflix for about 3 years now. I wish they would put better movies up there, and they have taken a lot of good stuff off. I think they are losing customers because of this. I do like their Netflix originals and I like that you can download stuff and watch without WiFi after it’s downloaded. I watch almost everything on either here or Hulu, but I do wish they would update their TV show seasons and add Better movies.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix and have been using the service for several years now.  We do not get the movies that can be delivered, only the app version and the one available on our TV.  The price has increased some over the years, I believe it started out at $7.99 and is now $10.99 a month but I think it is definitely worth the cost.
Laurie H.
Streaming is definitely going to kill cable television. I used to like Netflix, but it's now becoming a hub for Netflix Originals and all the good movies and shows are slowly being taken off and replaced. There are also many movies on there that seem entirely pointless, like 1-star rated films that will never make it big.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I enjoy Netflix there are plenty of movies, documentaries, and series you can enjoy. I like to watch past series like Undercover Boss. My favorite series was Seven Seconds. There are countless movies I liked on Netflix.
Sheareliz M.
Our favorite subscription. We’ve had it for a few years now. It’s about $10 A month and totally worth it. Thought get to stream thousands of movies and tv shows by simply logging on and you can download episodes or movies to your phone with the app
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
The Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want. its a subscription you pay 8 dollars a month or more depending on the plan u want. its easy to use and they have great shows and movies for adults and children. Netflix is a life savor . if i didnt have it i wouldnt even watch tv lol im obsessed with Friends and its all i want most if the time..
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Although you can't access eveey movie on here they do bring some nice movies funny comedies and some very addicting series. Because they don't have all the movies in the world it might be hard to find something you like. If you do get it the very first you should see is "reign"or "tudors".
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?