BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Amanda H.
Sturtevant, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm a bit old school in terms of my Netflix subscription because I still make them send the DVDs to me. When I first joined I was able to get streaming and DVD all for one low price. When they eventually made people choose streaming or DVD for that price, I decided to go the way of the DVD. They have a larger selection on DVD and ship extremely fast (they receive the DVDs the day after I ship them out and have a new one in the mail that same day). I do miss having the streaming option, but for me it just didn't offer the selection I was looking for.
Taryn C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who doesn't like Netflix? It's pretty much my hobby now. Personally I think they have a great selection of movies from genres that I enjoy (horror, independent drama) so I can always find something to watch. The only thing that I don't like is that it is no longer cheap. I had to cancel my DVD subscription because they charge you for both steaming and DVDs so it's not really worth it to have each one.
Cathy H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absolutely love Netflix...started my subscription with them before most people even knew about them and even before they started producing their own shows. The convenience of having DVDs delivered to my door within a couple of days is wonderful. It is worth the small amount of money I pay each money to have so much flexibility with my movies tastes and length of time keeping them. Customer service is great also.
Tori T.
Lees summit, MO
Who doesn't love Netflix. Everyone has watched some #OITNB and #StrangerThings. Netflix originals, Full Season TV shows and documentaries are one point. The one thing I wish was better, is the movie selection. Since Netflix originally started as a movie streamer, it is ironic that their movie selection needs some love. Every once and a while, you will get a good one, but more likely than not, they suck.
April T.
I love the access you have to it. It can be on all different devices at any time. You don't need the app to use it you can sign on, on any machine with the internet. I love that there are so many different options for shows and movies. I like that it saves the place you left off in a series and allows you to return at any time and also recommends other shows based off what you already watched. Its not expensive to have monthly. If you rent a movie or go to the theater you are going to have to spend more money than what you pay for a month.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I use Netflix everyday night before I go to bed! I love the recent updates on shows and movies, although I am not a huge fan of the older movies that they seem to put only on Netflix, it would be nice to see more of the recent movies that has just come out on DVD or something that's still somewhat popular. But I mostly use Netflix for TV shows and so far, can't complain! Such a great app!😀
Melissa D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
For under $10 a month I am entertained every second I am not working or in class. I cannot be happier for this great service to watch hundreds of my favorite shows and movies. I have been introduced to many shows that I have never even heard of. I highly recommend Netflix to anyone who loves entertainment at a low price. I have yet to miss a day where I don't turn my Netflix account on.
De B.
I absolutely love Netflix. There are a lot of shows and movies that I've watched that I love. It doesn't cost that much and the app works really well for me. I love being able to watch an entire season of a show too without having to wait for next week to watch the next episode. However, Netflix only puts shows on once the entire season is completed so you do have to wait until the season is over. This lets you binge watch, though, which I love. However, Netflix can take a while to get a season even after the show is over but there are so many great shows to watch that it is still worth. You can't beat the price either.
Patty D.
Sterling
THIS LEGIT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE ! 2016 I swear I've spent more time on Netflix than with my family ... without a doubt . That might be a bad thing but still ! It keeps me entertained, always and I love talking about what i watch and finding people that watch the same thing . It's really not that anti social .
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I don't pay for cable. It costs too much. Plus there is way too many options, but nothing really good ever on. Anyway, Netflix is a great alternative. I use it on my phone, tablet, t.v... Now we can download movies and don't even need wifi to watch! I love that. If someone else is watching, at least I have a backup movie all ready. I save money in so many ways with Netflix. So happy.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?