BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

katie B.
LANSING
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The best thing ever. Love all different varieties there is to choose from. Love being able to binge watch. Their Netflix original shows have been really great lately.
Leanna R.
I love Netflix. It's all I watch. I wish there was more of a variety of shows and movies on Netflix, but I'm overall very happy and it's totally worth the $10 a month!
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
I LOVE NETFLIX!!!! The only complaint I have is how long it takes to get a new season onto a serious or how long it takes to get a particular movie that i want to watch.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
I, like most people, use Netflix over purchasing cable/dish/etc. This app is great to have while on the go or if it's a slow day in the office! I find that overall this app works well and I've only had it get caught up a couple of times. I have no issue with it being too slow or crashing which is a big plus. I wish there was a way to go to the next episode when watching TV shows rather than having to search or waiting for your "Recently Watched" to re load. If there is that function to skip over an episode while watching than I obviously cannot find it clearly! I expect the app to continue to evolve however and right now it works great for me.
Cassie S.
Lincoln, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is great! Especially if you enjoy watching TV series! You can watch several seasons of a show all at once! No commercials or having to wait a week in between episodes. However, in my opinion the streaming movie portion of Netflix is seriously lacking. To many low budget movies and not enough quality movies...unless you choose the mail dvd option then you have access to pretty much every movie. But overall if you binge watching TV series then Netflix absolutely amazing!
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
Netflix was great for me when I first got it.... now I've literally watched just about everything netflix has. Even though they are slowly adding more things to watch it's not really great... I think they should add good movies/tv shows/etc. that have better ratings than maybe 1 star movies/tv shows/etc. and possibly add more/recent tv episodes... lol but netflix is ok.
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
How can you not love netflix?! I do wish they added some new shows and movies a little more frequently but still love it. I get no buffering or issues with it ever.
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA
I have had Netflix forever. We started out with getting the DVDs in the mail, but never really watched them. After a few years when they switched to streaming, we switched to streaming only. It took me awhile before I understood how it really worked, but after I figured it out, you couldn't get me off it, it was like the greatest thing since sliced bread. Now my kids watch more than I do, and they both love it, they have watched every episode of My Little Pony, and just about every other girlie kids program on there. I love to catch up on past seasons of tv shows and watch documentaries. I would recommend Netflix to others.
Ashley D.
I honestly did not watch TV in college. All I needed was my laptop and internet connection. Netflix kept me sane and chauffeured me through the days where I didn't want to do a single thing besides be a couch potato. It has a bunch of movies and show in all different categories so there's always something for you to watch. It's cheap, and the value is great. Just make sure to kick those mooching ex's off (or annoying family members who remind you to pay the bill).
Cassie C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've been with Netflix for probably more than five years, and I love it! I pay $7.99 a month for unlimited streaming. Sometimes it's frustrating when everything you seem to search for isn't available for streaming, but there's so much out there you're bound to find something everyone can enjoy. From movies to TV shows to Netflix original shows, there's tons of stuff to watch; and you can watch it in the comfort of your own home in your PJs and at any time of day or night!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?