BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Sadie M.
Denver, CO
Netflix is a great streaming entertainment service. I've subscribed to them for years. I like how they are commercial free and the monthly subscription charge is so low. They have quite a decent selection of pretty good movies and shows to choose from. I wouldn't say the best shows out there but it's pretty high up there. I dislike how it takes a while for some shows and movies to become available to stream on Netflix. Sometimes I might watch a show until the last episode that they have up, and then have to wait a month or so for the next season to be on Netflix. But all in all it is a great form of entertainment no doubt about that.
Wendy C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I can always find something to watch on Netflix!!! Wether it's old shows I used to watch or novelas I ended up missing or just looking for a random movie there literally is always something and my kids love the variety too!
Brianna B.
I'm addicted to Netflix. I have binge watched so many shows. It's easy to use at hine, on my phone, or while on the road. I can login from anywhere. Great selection and I love the new originals.
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
I love Netflix! They have so many things to watch on there. If you want to go and do something or clean your house I don’t suggest Turing it on until after you’re done. Binge watching is a real thing haha
El mejor invento de la TV de los ultimos tiempos... me volvi adicta super rapido, pero paso horas buscando que ver, eso la verdad me fastidia, por lo que hago una lista de peliculas y series que me interesa ver y luego voy viendo y descartando, porque si llegas de una a querrer ver algo bueno se te va toda la hora buscando // The best invention of recent times TV ... I became addicted super fast, but I spend hours looking to do, that the truth annoys me, so I make a list of movies and series that I want to see and then I'm watching and discarding, because if you get one to querrer see something good will all the time looking
Desirae M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really like netflix and the amount of shows and movies on there! The only con I have with Netflix is I wish they would add new movies and shows sooner but that's the only con I can think about it!
Chante P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love netflix! I have netflix along with another thing called Playstation Vue and that is what I use as my "cable." I pay a total of a little over 50 dollars a month for both and I have so many shows and movies that I can watch! It's definitely better than regular cable.The only reason I didn't give netflix 5 stars is because I hate that they get rid of different shows and movies after a period of time.I always like to watch MASH on there and they got rid of it!. The other obnoxious thing is that they changed it that if you want to watch it on more than one channel you have to pay more money.It used to not be like that.
Elizabeth M.
Richfield, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Honestly I can't complain. I love Netflix. I wish they would add the newer seasons sooner, but who knows that might just be part of whatever contract they have with all these shows, so that's why I don't really take that into account. I have both Hulu and Netflix, and although I end up using Hulu a little bit more I can't give up Netflix. They have some of the most amazing original series. Stranger Things is literally a freakin' masterpiece. Arrested Development is one of my favorite comedies and I quote it on the daily, and of course they have the a monopoly on the greatest show on that damn site... Trailer Park Boys.
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am becoming less and less impressed with Netflix as time passes. I have had this service for many years now. Rates have already been raised in the past, irritating but not uncommon, and slowly they have lost a lot of major contracts with networks, making the streaming selection start to degrade, as well as the quality of the picture and more buffering as the years pass. I used to love Netflix, but now I would honestly just cancel it if it wasn't for the Netflix Original Series that I love, as well as some of the existing series I have watched that they picked up to continue making more episodes (The Killing, Longmire, etc.). Losing South Park and Comedy Central was pretty brutal. I used to watch South Park on loop constantly, but now I watch on Hulu. Disappointing, because on Netflix I didn't have to watch the commercials.
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
netflix is so addicting! like most of everyone we try to complain of the price change but its so worth it! they update the movies and shows on a regular basis. i actually have skin wars playing on netflix right now! they offer a free trial so id try that and get a little peek at we have all been blessed with!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?