BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Ashley D.
I honestly did not watch TV in college. All I needed was my laptop and internet connection. Netflix kept me sane and chauffeured me through the days where I didn't want to do a single thing besides be a couch potato. It has a bunch of movies and show in all different categories so there's always something for you to watch. It's cheap, and the value is great. Just make sure to kick those mooching ex's off (or annoying family members who remind you to pay the bill).
Jennifer  S.
Our family loves our Netflix!!! There are show and movie options for the whole family for a reasonably low price. Once we got it, we wondered why we did. It have it sooner! On another plus side, Netflix is creating more and more original content which can not be found anywhere else. Most importantly this content is awesome! They are thinking outside the box and not recreating the same old shows like everyone else. This added feature, at no extra cost, has improved the value tremendously. If you are thinking of getting it, don't wait! Go for it. One of the best investments in entertainment for our family we have ever made.
Charlotte H.
Great website in my opinion defiantly worth the price! I am guilty of spending many hours underneath my covers just watching Netflix during winter break. I LOVE their selection of tv shoes but two things annoy me about them. First is that they only upload tv shows after a whole season is completed and the second is that their selection of movies is HORRIBLE compared to what it used to be. So overall, great place for tv shoes and a bad place for movies.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
So far we've had the 3 DVD rental package for I think around 10 years...definitely over 5.
Unlike most companies if you need to report a problem, you are not left holding on the phone for hours. They also have foreign movies for bluray is an extra $4 a month. They need to check the DVD dusks better for scratches and such. I think in every 5 to 10 I get, at least one I have to report to get a different copy because the original us too scratched up to watch.
Rosemary F.
From entertaining my kids with all the cartoons to entertaining my guests when they come over with a movie or episode of friends I use this app way too often probably even more than my cable I definitely recommend. A lot of people complain about the movies and shows being outdated but if you're looking to binge on a series you've always wanted to watch or just have a movie night without having to run to red box this is the way to go for only $7.99 a month!
Claire O.
Netflix is a new way to watch tv & movies without the commercials! from Documentaries, to dramas, to my favorite tv shows, i'm able to binge watch all of my favorite shows! The only con I have about Netflix is that the currently raised their prices & only a certain amount of people are able to watch at a time, depending on the plan you purchased. Besides that, it's great how they now have an App version so that you can stream the shows on your iphone & ipad & computer!
Virginia W.
Kennesaw, GA
I love Netflix and feel as if I watch it more than cable TV. However, I do not like that Netflix takes away movies after awhile and slowly adds new movies/shows every month. Sometimes I will want to watch a movie that was once on Netflix and since has been taken off. I do love being able to have a variety of shows and movies for whatever mood I may be in! I think Netflix is worth the subscription I just wish it didn't take away some shows/movies.
Amanda V.
Netflix has been my best friend for a long time. Aside from good movies and shows it gives you something to look forward to and a way to relate with those around you. It also helps those of us who are too busy to watch tv in real time but want a piece of the action. Also helped me through a really tough break up once upon a time. Gotta say I love it and always will.
Christy F.
I love Netflix so much it is perfect for a day to just relax and just chill. And I love how it has so many of my favorite shows at a low price that I can watch whenever.
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I think I'm always on here , I'm
Addicted . I'm always watching something new back to back and I have snacks with me at all times ... it's not healthy anymore LOL
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?