BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Amanda M.
10 stars if I could! We rarely watch our cable anymore, because Netflix is where it's at! Tons of great shows both new and old... we watch Netflix almost every night and love all of their "Netflix Originals."
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
Completely obsessed with Netflix! I use it everyday. I love the Netflix originals like Fuller House & How to Make a Murderer. Just wish they had more newer movies!
Miranda V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love love love netflix. Whole Hulu will always be my top favorite because they have more newer tv shows I love the varieties of movies that Netflix has and they always have shows and movies for each holiday on there. Great Christmas selection!
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
I've always loved Netflix, what I love even more now in the past few years is that they have their own original series of shows. It's so easy to get addicted to shows and just binge watch a lot of them!
Abigail G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix but I also hate it. I love that I can watch a show and it's so cheap. But it also makes me super lazy and I binge on shows so much. By over all its the best thing known to man kind lol
Jessica D.
Netflix is heaven sent! I seriously do not know what I would do with out Netflix! In my case my son and husband are huge Sport fans and when I finally have a change to sit down and have me time it's definitely Netflix and chill time for me! I appreciate they give you the option of apps on all devices including your phone, Also they really do have a HUGE variety of choices for all ages. My son enjoys Netflix very much as well. Great for family nights and I love that you do not have to be returning the movies if you choose not too like in my case I do not get them mailed to my home, although you do have that choice. Great company and I'm very grateful for them!
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The one singular thing that brings me almost all of my joy in life. Now Jesus and my husband come first but that third position in the ranks of my heart belong solely to Netflix and its beautiful wonder.
Erica P.
Cedar Park, TX
Love Netflix. Easy to use, big categorized selection. Can even sign up for DVD delivery if you want. Has hd and 4k resolution options. Multi tv options. Along with Hulu you'll never need cable again.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix. I binge watch shows all the time. I know which show I'm going to start next right after I'm finished the last. Sometimes it's glitchy but for less than $10 a month, you can't beat it.
Shelley C.
Morehead, KY
I love Netflix! So often there is nothing on television worth watching so we opt for Netflix. Whether we want to start a new series or find a scary movie there's always something interesting to watch.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?