BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Jen B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I think Netflix would be good for someone who is bored and has no real idea of what they might want to watch. Then taking the time to surf around Netflix might be worth it but that's not me 99% of the time. I usually have a list of (often obscure) movies I want to watch or shows I want to try and definitely when it comes to movies--I can never find what I want on there! Frustrating. I use Hulu Plus for watching TV and then if I need a movie that Hulu doesn't have, I will just buy or download it. I don't find Netflix to be useful or necessary to me at all. If it had a super extensive variety of movies that would be awesome. But... I don't personally find that to be the case. Maybe I've seen too many movies.
Kaitlyn b.
I love Netflix! I love being able to watch my shows on all my devices! I watch it almost every day. It is a very reasonable price. We don't have cable so this is a great alternative. I would recommend to anyone!
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Me and my family love Netflix. We have movie nights all the time and we usually did what we are looking for on here. I love that we can use it on almost any device. Netflix will be a must have for college for sure
Krysten H.
Fenton
I really didn't enjoy netflix. The shows and movies weren't anything that I was interested in and if I did start watching something all it had was nudity. It actually disgusted me at the amount that there is on there.
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
The ultimate movie/documentary destination! I really don't watch tv so Netflix is perfect for my lifestyle. I can watch anything I want and pause, go back and it's cheap! My favorite show so far has been The OA I can't wait for more seasons!
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
What would be of a weekend at home chilling without Netflix? They have enough different series to captivate different tastes, even though their movie catalog is not ideal you can still find some gems to enjoy.
Racquel J.
Netflix is Gods gift to man kinds lol!! Seriously, I love that they give access to 1000s of movies and show for only $10 Like really?? I love there oringanl film it keep you coming for more. I love that allow every in the house to have there own accounts.
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
I love Netflix. I love that they have started creating original films and tv shows. I wish that they could post shows as soon as they air live but you can’t win them all. Binge binge binge- definitely worth it!
Daiana L.
Netflix is a must ! I feel like many teenagers use it and the streaming is pretty fast. It's also very affordable since you only pay by monthly. I love how you have a variety of different things to pick from.
Courtney S.
Cookeville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is my life!!! I love it so much because of all the options for tv shows and movies. It’s a great value per month because there is so much in there. I can’t recommend it anymore everyone should have it!!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?