BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Megan O.
Orlando, FL
They have “The Office”, “Parks and Rec.”, “Gilmore Girls”, and their Netflix original shows like “The Crown” and “Stranger Things” are FREAKING AMAZING! You’d be insane not to have Netflix or you live under a rock.
Tanner S.
Ironton, OH
This is my lifeline. I just bought my first house and I didn't even buy cable. Netflix has everything you could want. They add stuff constantly, so you're never bored. So affordable and definitely worth it. 11/10.
Eriel M.
I am forever in love with Netflix. The new original series are all so amazing and always keep my mind going. I cam always find something new that I like just scrolling through the lists provided. 50 stars goes to this!
:) :.
Without Netflix, I would've never been able to watch my favorite shows. I love how it has older movies on Netflix that I can watch again. I visit Netflix whenever I want to watch a movie or binge watch a new show.
Krysten H.
Fenton
I really didn't enjoy netflix. The shows and movies weren't anything that I was interested in and if I did start watching something all it had was nudity. It actually disgusted me at the amount that there is on there.
Kaitlyn b.
I love Netflix! I love being able to watch my shows on all my devices! I watch it almost every day. It is a very reasonable price. We don't have cable so this is a great alternative. I would recommend to anyone!
Jen B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I think Netflix would be good for someone who is bored and has no real idea of what they might want to watch. Then taking the time to surf around Netflix might be worth it but that's not me 99% of the time. I usually have a list of (often obscure) movies I want to watch or shows I want to try and definitely when it comes to movies--I can never find what I want on there! Frustrating. I use Hulu Plus for watching TV and then if I need a movie that Hulu doesn't have, I will just buy or download it. I don't find Netflix to be useful or necessary to me at all. If it had a super extensive variety of movies that would be awesome. But... I don't personally find that to be the case. Maybe I've seen too many movies.
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
I love Netflix. I love that they have started creating original films and tv shows. I wish that they could post shows as soon as they air live but you can’t win them all. Binge binge binge- definitely worth it!
Racquel J.
Gainesville, GA
Netflix is Gods gift to man kinds lol!! Seriously, I love that they give access to 1000s of movies and show for only $10 Like really?? I love there oringanl film it keep you coming for more. I love that allow every in the house to have there own accounts.
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
What would be of a weekend at home chilling without Netflix? They have enough different series to captivate different tastes, even though their movie catalog is not ideal you can still find some gems to enjoy.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?