BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Omggg!!!! Que puedo decir de netflix ! Ló mejor de lo mejor, en verdad no paso un día sin ver netflix soy amamante a las series .. y el
Precio está súper bueno (: en verdad si aún no lo tienes te recomiendo que lo hagas ;)
Jade D.
Fredericksbrg, IA
I've been watching Netflix for almost 6 years now, and I have yet to get bored. I only wish they would add new seasons faster because I prefer binge watching. We watch Netflix almost daily in our house, and have many favorite shows or movies. They have a great selection for the kids too.
Diana R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I don't even watch regular cable anymore thanks to Netflix. I just binge watch a TV show and move on to the next. Whenever I'm in the mood foe movie I can choose between different categories. It's also great fun my kids.
Shelby S.
Ambridge, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix and chill?!?!?!
Netflix is so popular and it's like 7-8 bucks a month for 2 screens. You can hook your account up to 2 screens like I have mine set up on my phone and PS3 . So I can watch it on the go or when I'm just chillin at home and want to watch it on a bigger screen. There are some things they need to upgrade though upgrade new movies and TV shows ... It's not completely out dated but it could use a little upgrade ya feel?! Yea but basically your paying 8 bucks for a month of free movies. And TV shows and you can watch them any time over and over again it's not really free cause your paying a monthly subscription of 8 bucks for 2 screens and unlimited movies and TV shows catch up on some old TV shows and some newly TV shows.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This will make all of your wildest dreams come true. Hundreds of shows and movies to choose from in all sorts of categories. You're guaranteed to never be bored. It's a really great thing to have. I totally recommend it.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I live for Netflix! The price per month isn't that bad and it's totally worth it. They need to add more shows and movies in my opinion but the Netflix originals are pretty good and overall I can usually find something good to binge watch
Keshia H.
Thanks to Netflix we are able to stay home and watch unlimited genres of movies or series. We've had Netflix for over 8 years and no matter how many times they have raised the price over the years, you are still saving money.
Melissa F.
I don't like how Netflix will remove some shows or movies, because I would have them in my que and when I'm ready to watch, they're no longer there and that's a bit frustrating. But other than that, it's a good service
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Great non-expensive way to catch up on shows and be able to stream from anywhere with internet connection. It can be on your phone , tablet, or tv. It's easy to use the monthly pay isn't bad either it's very affordable.
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
Netflix is an okay streaming service. It’s nice to be able to have access to full seasons online however Netflix would be a lot better if they had the option to view shows at least the next day like other sites and a wider variety.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?