BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
For what you pay Netflix is superior to other streaming services. I tried Hulu for a month and you can only stream 1 device and cannot upgrade to allow more. On Netflix I pay $3.00 more and I can stream 4 devices which is great for a family. Netflix has know commercials another plus over other streaming sites and while movies are not added as fast as I like they do have a huge collection of movies that you can easily browse by categories so whether you are looking to get rid of your cable or just have another option in addition to your cable Netflix is the way to go
Amanda L.
Yarnell, AZ
Netflix works much better than cable or redbix in that we don't have a huge TV bill and don't have to worry about returning movies or wasting money on something we didn't like. Netflix has a decent selection but these days has far too many perverted films/shows on it.. Maybe they are having trouble attracting certain audiences, who knows. All in all its good for the price, and once you get a recommended list going from watching films you like it's not so bad. The other issue is that it crashes a lot and we get signed out constantly. So definitely not a family friendly thing (but then again neither is cable or redbix) and has pretty constant server connection issues but for $8.50 a month I guess I can't complain. Lots of good documentaries and some good old shows you can't watch otherwise.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've had Netflix for over a year and I love it!! I can watch over and over my fave movies and TV shows even those that are not in the air anymore. Definitely worth it for the price.
Taryn B.
Kennett Sq, PA
Netflix is awesome! It's a great difference to cable and beyond so much cheaper. However, there are some problems with it. The movie selections are very weak. There are a couple of awesome ones but most of them are old and run down. They get more of the independent movies and not the good ones from the theaters. On the other hand, they have all the good TV shows. They update them very quickly and have eve very season available, if your a TV liver Netflix would be the best thing for you. However, not for movies... I would suggest Amazon Prime instead.
James B.
Superior, WI
Best streaming service out there. It doesn't get better than Netflix. Works on almost any device, runs even on slow internet as well. Tons of titles to choose from, both TV and Movies. Also you can get nearly any movie that has been out for 6 months by their DVD by Mail service. Very affordable, with one device account being $8 a month. Rarely down, and when it is they fix it within the hour. No commercials, ads, or anything of the nature. Also they have exclusive content made by them which is excellent. Highly recommend for all persons of all ages.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am watching Netflix 90% of the time. I love it! I get super involved in TV series and love binge watching complete series! New shows and movies are available ever month. You can make a list of things to watch and rate them so the system can give you suggestions catered to your preferences. For $12/month you can watch 4 screens (for a family) and have different viewing profiles. I think everyone can find something to enjoy on Netflix.
Jaclyn S.
Manalapan, NJ
Netflix is amazing! Everyone knows it! Causes binge watching but it's something we all like. In addition to having a large selection of television shows and movies to watch, Netflix has created many amazing shows too! Acclaimed shows like Orange Is The New Black, House of Cards, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Marvels Daredevil and Jessica Jones. This upcoming year they're doing some great reunions too! In the past they did season 4 of Arrested Development, and next month are producing the sequel television show to Full House, called Fuller House.
Valerie R.
Scottsville, KY
Netflix is my "go to" when it comes to my obsession with documentaries. It has tons of content! Things I would change would include being able to refine your search more. Such as picking 4 star or higher shows or movies when I'm browsing. Then maybe it wouldn't take me forever to pick something since I'm scrolling past so many 1 star rating options. They have gotten a lot better at releasing things more quickly but still doesn't compare to Hulu when it comes to that. Overall, I will always be a Netflix subscriber and a happy customer.
Brittani B.
Ceres, CA
So worth the subscription over cable. I'm a college student so always trying to save money and this is gotta be the best way to watch all my favorite shows all in one place.
Rachel C.
My kids absolutely love watching netflix. We don't have any cable or anything. We usually find what we want to watch on netflix. I've discovered many "new" series from it.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?