BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Marisol Z.
Vallejo , CA
Great non-expensive way to catch up on shows and be able to stream from anywhere with internet connection. It can be on your phone , tablet, or tv. It's easy to use the monthly pay isn't bad either it's very affordable.
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix and chill married at 42 means binge watch and early it's therapeutic EITH shows like wentwirth 13 reasons why making of a murder the killing it's on point
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
Netflix is an okay streaming service. It’s nice to be able to have access to full seasons online however Netflix would be a lot better if they had the option to view shows at least the next day like other sites and a wider variety.
Alea P.
Eh I like some of the shows they have but I don't like that they took off some of the good old shows from before. I definitely use it a lot though to watch re-runs of greys anatomy, criminal minds, and law and order.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
I have enjoyed using Netflix although I feel like they should put some better movies/ tv shows on there. OITNB is my TOP favorite tv show Netflix's has to offer. The app is easy to navigate and pretty reasonably priced.
Tanner S.
Ironton, OH
This is my lifeline. I just bought my first house and I didn't even buy cable. Netflix has everything you could want. They add stuff constantly, so you're never bored. So affordable and definitely worth it. 11/10.
Eriel M.
I am forever in love with Netflix. The new original series are all so amazing and always keep my mind going. I cam always find something new that I like just scrolling through the lists provided. 50 stars goes to this!
:) :.
Without Netflix, I would've never been able to watch my favorite shows. I love how it has older movies on Netflix that I can watch again. I visit Netflix whenever I want to watch a movie or binge watch a new show.
Kaitlyn b.
I love Netflix! I love being able to watch my shows on all my devices! I watch it almost every day. It is a very reasonable price. We don't have cable so this is a great alternative. I would recommend to anyone!
Jen B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I think Netflix would be good for someone who is bored and has no real idea of what they might want to watch. Then taking the time to surf around Netflix might be worth it but that's not me 99% of the time. I usually have a list of (often obscure) movies I want to watch or shows I want to try and definitely when it comes to movies--I can never find what I want on there! Frustrating. I use Hulu Plus for watching TV and then if I need a movie that Hulu doesn't have, I will just buy or download it. I don't find Netflix to be useful or necessary to me at all. If it had a super extensive variety of movies that would be awesome. But... I don't personally find that to be the case. Maybe I've seen too many movies.
Jenny N.
What are some good TV series to watch on Netflix?
RobertAnn S.
What is you favorite thing to watch on Netflix? Shows or movies?
Lianna V.
CHATTANOOGA, TN
Anyone watch Orange is the New Black?
Iness S.
Clarksburg, MD
What show(s) do you think should be added onto Netflix?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which movies/TV series do you wish Netflix would add?