BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Kiondra B.
N Little Rock, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really only watch Netflix when I go back to college, it's really good for when you don't want to watch those basic channels that the school provides but I just need some tv shows or movie recommendations and not the stuff that EVERYONE watches
A P.
I haven't had a problem with Netflix yet. I love the price and the selection of movies & shows. I do have a list of movies & shows I would like to request.
One con: Netflix NEEDS a loyalty program. I'll give them five stars when they decide to offer members that option.
Racheal M.
Stanwood
I love Netflix. However, I wish it would update a bit more on the choices of shows and movies. I feel as if it focuses more on older shows than newer ones. However I love some of the Netflix originals! Great app for everyone in the family!
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix has a great variety of shows and movies, and their original productions aren't half bad either. Over the years though they've upped their prices and let a lot of good shows and movies go, so they sadly aren't my preferred streaming service anymore.
Cynthia C.
So thankful for Netflix! I don’t have cable and watch 80% of the shows I like on Netflix. Great price. Big selection of shows and movies. I like the kids feature, allows me to insure my daughter watches only kid appropriate shows and movies.
Beunca M.
Lakeland, FL
I love Netflix. I downloaded to my grandsons tablet and he loves it as well. He especially loves ANTZ. I also love to watch full episodes of shows that I missed while working.
Jenn W.
Lebanon, IN
We love Netflix. We never get to watch live tv so the fact that I can watch whole seasons in a short time is a great thing. The cost is so affordable for what you get! We love Netflix and don't have cable anymore because of this service
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love love love! I recently have gotten rid of Cable and I've been using Netflix and Hulu. Netflix is so much better than Hulu! They add new shows and movies all of the time. You can binge watch anything! I totally recommend, everyone has it!
Sophie S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix. Netflix and Chill. Netflix and sit still. Netflix and thrill. Netflix and chill pill. Netflix and Bill. Netflix and Gill the fish. Netflix and King of the Hill. Netflix and Jill. Netflix and kill zombies. Netflix till you fall asleep. :)
Jenna M.
Clinton
I think Netflix was created to help me kill time. Binge watching is my specialty. I have discovered so many new shows that I love and obsess over. I think the price is fair to what you receive and I can’t imagine life without Netflix.
Antonia M.
Which do you watch more cable or netflix?
Char Marie J.
Republic, MO
What is your favorite show to watch on Netflix?
abigail m.
Which one is better Netflix or hulu I cant decide which one to keep
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who in here is Ready for the new Orange is the new black!!
Vanessa c.
How did you come across Netflix?