BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

l V.
Easton, PA
Netflix is the best. You can watch so many different shows for pretty cheap. I also love that you can download some shows to watch when you don't have wifi or data. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Steven S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like Netflix a lot. Its a great resource to watch finished shows or catch up on shows you missed before. The selection of movies isn't that great, but I believe people use the platform for series and Netflix originals.
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am a Netflix junkie. It is definitely worth the subscription price. It is jam packed file every month with so many choices from different eras and genres. I've discovered so many TV shows on there that I missed. There's great documentaries. Every month some are removed so watch them fast because they will be adding a ton of new stuff to replace them. So many different movies you'll never run out. You can do lots of customizing too and make a list of ones you want to watch so it's easier finding them when you are ready. I've never had any problems with them. It seems like it's always streaming well. Never had any billing issues either.
Princess S.
Pittsburg
I love Netflix so much! When I'm trying to wind down I'll watch some Netflix. It has a different variety of shows for everyone. Though they remove movies fast. You can also give suggestions on what shows you want on there which is very nice !
Amanda M.
10 stars if I could! We rarely watch our cable anymore, because Netflix is where it's at! Tons of great shows both new and old... we watch Netflix almost every night and love all of their "Netflix Originals."
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
Netflix is great for the whole family and very affordable! We use Netflix every day! Very wide variety of movies and shows for kids as well as adults. There is always something the whole family will love!
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
Completely obsessed with Netflix! I use it everyday. I love the Netflix originals like Fuller House & How to Make a Murderer. Just wish they had more newer movies!
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
I've always loved Netflix, what I love even more now in the past few years is that they have their own original series of shows. It's so easy to get addicted to shows and just binge watch a lot of them!
Miranda V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love love love netflix. Whole Hulu will always be my top favorite because they have more newer tv shows I love the varieties of movies that Netflix has and they always have shows and movies for each holiday on there. Great Christmas selection!
Erica P.
Cedar Park, TX
Love Netflix. Easy to use, big categorized selection. Can even sign up for DVD delivery if you want. Has hd and 4k resolution options. Multi tv options. Along with Hulu you'll never need cable again.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?