BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Maddy M.
I use Netflix all the time. Most of the shows are old, but other than that it is great. There are no commercials and its very easy to use. It had more recent shows and movies I would watch it even more. Everyone should have a Netflix account.
Amanda W.
So I used to love Netlfix a lot. But recently they have taken off a lot of really good shows that I enjoyed. It stinks because I pay a monthly fee and I can't even watch the shows that used to be on there. I heard that there's a more expensive subscription that you can get that has all the old shows on it but I do not want to spend more money and then have those taken off too. It is really nice not having commercials and being able to binge watch different series.
Angel P.
I was a longtime subscriber to Netflix but ended up switching to Amazon because of the inability to download titles from Netflix to watch later, when I'm not necessarily anywhere near Wi-Fi. The variety of shows totally outshines Amazon, and I would switch back if they would add this feature.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love netflix but it's kind of hard to find something good unless it's either heavily advertised or your friends tell you. There's a large collection of just not so great things. They raised their prices once more and I had to cancel. I don't watch it often, I mostly did for shows such as the Marvel ones, Black Mirror, and Orange is the New Black but after they raised their price again I couldn't afford it any longer.
Sandra R.
I love having Netflix during Halloween season because it's just the perfect way to relax and enjoy quality time with your family while watching some super scary movies . We had to spend our Halloween day at home last year due to a medical reason and I didn't want my kids at home bored so we bought some popcorn ,candy and watched movies all night . It was the best time ever we would definitely repeat if we had to .
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
The Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want. its a subscription you pay 8 dollars a month or more depending on the plan u want. its easy to use and they have great shows and movies for adults and children. Netflix is a life savor . if i didnt have it i wouldnt even watch tv lol im obsessed with Friends and its all i want most if the time..
Zakeyah D.
I don't think I really have to rate this but it is just another review to tell you how great Netflix is. It has become a big part in today's trending culture. It has movies and shows for all ages and types of lovers. It does not have all updated shows which you'll have to get Hulu for instead but it is still great.
Monica S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really like my Netflix. I love to binge watch and they are great for that! I have one small issue, most shows and series are not available. I wish some older shows like Real world, and Bad Girls club and other's was available. I really hope they add more shows then I would rate 5 star's!
Allison S.
I still like Netflix, but I wish it offered newer shows or videos. It’s great to binge watch TV shows that are out already, but I often resort to Hulu when I want to watch the latest episode of something because it’s not on Netflix yet.
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
Of course netflix gets 5 stars!! Who needs cable? As long as your have internet and netflix your set! There is something for everyone. They are constantly changing the selections and adding more so you never run out of something to watch! I love that they offer suggestions based on what you watch. Helps to watch something you have never seen! I've discovered many new shows that way!!! Good job Netflix!!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?