BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Hailey D.
Huntington
I love  Netflix ! I have been subscribed to it for a few years now. I love that there are so many things to watch, you can never run out of things to watch. They have really stepped up their game, they have some amazing Netflix Original shows and movies. I will definitely keep my Netflix subscription.
Vivian M.
Heyburn
I really like the variety of movies that are on Netflix I have my grandchildren here a lot and there is quite a few great movies for them to watch I also like catching up on the series that I missed or couldn't watch on my satellite...............
sarah o.
We subscribe to both Hulu and Netflix for different reasons since the prices are both still reasonable. When Bob's Burgers was no longer available through Netflix, we started using Hulu too. Netflix so far offers many fun entertaining animation movies so we'll keep the streaming service. We're not into any of their "original" shows or movies. Since we own smart TV's watching both services are quick and easy. As long as the price is fair for us we'll continue to use both services.
Amy L.
Portland , OR
Love Netflix ! They’ve been coming with tons of good shows and movies , I use Netflix everyday and my kids do also , I just feel like when your a daily user you can kinda run out of things to watch and I would recommend Netflix to other users
Amanda W.
So I used to love Netlfix a lot. But recently they have taken off a lot of really good shows that I enjoyed. It stinks because I pay a monthly fee and I can't even watch the shows that used to be on there. I heard that there's a more expensive subscription that you can get that has all the old shows on it but I do not want to spend more money and then have those taken off too. It is really nice not having commercials and being able to binge watch different series.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you don’t have Netflix I feel like you miss out on so much, literally someone asks you if you’ve watched ____ show on Netflix at least once a week. I really feel like it’s a good investment too for good entertainment with no commercials!
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix! I have been subscribed to it for years now. There is such a great selection of show and movies to choose from! I just wish they would add some of the old classic DISNEY movies such as Cinderella, etc. I totally recommend this service!
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Now with the additions of Netflix created content, Netflix is honestly the main this we use in our house as far as television is concerned. It has something to fit everyone's taste, new movies to fan favorite tv shows. It's virtually impossible to not find something you'd enjoy watching. With the flexibility to watch on nearly any device and the fact that you can share one account with multiple people, there's no reason not to try Netflix out if you haven't already.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
I quit using actual cable a few years ago and switched to Netflix. I love their original shows and movies. I love streaming services. Its so much more cost effective. Netflix and chill is life. Im watching it as i type this review.
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
I’m not sure why this is on here because who hasn’t heard of Netflix! I love how it is upgraded and you can download shows for when you don’t have any Wi-Fi or LTE. It’s a great system and it’s very inexpensive compared to normal cable.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?