BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Daiana L.
Netflix is a must ! I feel like many teenagers use it and the streaming is pretty fast. It's also very affordable since you only pay by monthly. I love how you have a variety of different things to pick from.
Savannah G.
Love Netflix. My husband and I have this currently instead of cable. It has a large selection of tv shows and movies. Even some new episodes and movies get put on right away. You can't beat it for $10 a month.
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
The ultimate movie/documentary destination! I really don't watch tv so Netflix is perfect for my lifestyle. I can watch anything I want and pause, go back and it's cheap! My favorite show so far has been The OA I can't wait for more seasons!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is my favorite streaming video app. I'm always on this binge watching my shows. They got a great variety of movies and television shows. There's no commercials and inexpensive. Great for the whole family.
Brandy B.
We LOVE Netflix!. We watch it more than cable. If it offered current sports we wouldn't even have cable. The price is right as well. I dislike having to wait for a new season to be added but I understand it.
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
I have moved away from Netflix lately. It'll load in middle of show. The movie selection just plain sucks. I keep it for the kids, the kids shows and movie selection is huge out of the three services I have.
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am a Netflix junkie. It is definitely worth the subscription price. It is jam packed file every month with so many choices from different eras and genres. I've discovered so many TV shows on there that I missed. There's great documentaries. Every month some are removed so watch them fast because they will be adding a ton of new stuff to replace them. So many different movies you'll never run out. You can do lots of customizing too and make a list of ones you want to watch so it's easier finding them when you are ready. I've never had any problems with them. It seems like it's always streaming well. Never had any billing issues either.
Steven S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like Netflix a lot. Its a great resource to watch finished shows or catch up on shows you missed before. The selection of movies isn't that great, but I believe people use the platform for series and Netflix originals.
l V.
Easton, PA
Netflix is the best. You can watch so many different shows for pretty cheap. I also love that you can download some shows to watch when you don't have wifi or data. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Kimberly C.
Austin, TX
Absolutely LOVE Netflix. The whole family can always find something to watch on there. Even love the fact they have a kid mode on the profile. 👍👍 ( please tell me Jane the Virgin will stay with y'all to.)
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?